srt10 here I come!!!!!! NSX sellin tomorrow

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like my nsx may be selling tomorrow...I bought it after totalling my 2003 srt10 vert and have been dreaming about another Viper for the past year..

Dont get me wrong..My lil nsx is a beautiful car and fun with the supercharger at 2900 pounds and 350 crank HP...But my old SRT10 would **** it and The once or twice I saw a Viper in the past year my ******* shrinked knowing how much faster they are..

The handling is awesome and I wish I could have both but I cant afford that..

Ill be looking for a 2006 in any color...Mods very welcome..Or if you got one of those ugly venom red 2008's for some where in the 50's Ill take that as well...

I am only interested in a vert if it is a minimum of 2004 and has a paxton or ALL the bolt ons and a good price..

Man oh man Im so close to having my dream car again....Wish me luck on the sale

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck Twister. That would be a hard downgrade to an NSX. I think they are such a beautiful car but so underpowered. I remember when I loved pulling up to one when I had my 99 Camaro SS with very little mods but enough to take an NSX. Welcome back!!

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea man....My nsx with the 5 psi supercharger dynoed 310 rwhp....My light bolt on srt10 dynoed 470 rwhp on the same dyno....HUGE down grade as far as performance...

CarterViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got an 06 Vert. Paxton could be added. Be happy to send it to Woodhouse to have it done. Look in the classifieds GTS Blue. Price is negotiable. Time to sell.
Thanks
Corey

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Luck Twister~! Have to say the NSX IS one fine-looking car...has its own pros and cons, but sure looks SHARP! Hope you find what you're looking for, and come back to VIPER-MADNESS~!!
~juli

Hard Knox

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The once or twice I saw a Viper in the past year my ******* shrinked knowing how much faster they are..

Dude:

I'll just tell the wife we are gonna buy your NSX. I am in urologist hell with kidney stones and other issues I never knew existed until I had an attack last Sunday and visited the ER and then the urologist. Its gotta be cheaper than paying doctors and I get another reason to expand the garage. Your comment made my week after being blasted and now requiring two surgeries in the next month. Good luck

Robby Knox
Rincon, GA

redlined

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like my nsx may be selling tomorrow...I bought it after totalling my 2003 srt10 vert and have been dreaming about another Viper for the past year..

Dont get me wrong..My lil nsx is a beautiful car and fun with the supercharger at 2900 pounds and 350 crank HP...But my old SRT10 would **** it and The once or twice I saw a Viper in the past year my ******* shrinked knowing how much faster they are..

Ill be looking for a 2006 in any color...Mods very welcome..Or if you got one of those ugly venom red 2008's for some where in the 50's Ill take that as well...

I am only interested in a vert if it is a minimum of 2004 and has a paxton or ALL the bolt ons and a good price..

I have my 2005 Copperhead for Sale #288 of #300 with only 1300 miles on it. yes I said 1300 Miles. PM me or email me at [email protected] for price, pics and questions.
MODS:
Borla Catback - 2 days old
Tinted Windows
Speedster Bubble
First Strike Shifter
Viper Polished Engine Letters
Chrom Oil Cap
Locking Gas cap
Other stuff.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well....Hell be hee in 3 hours...Im making her all pretty..Man I hope he buys it..

He has a 2004 Lambo contache and really seems interested in the nsx's..

I tell you what when a Lambo owner tells you your car is nice... a since of pride runs through that shouldnt be worded..h he he he

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha ha h.......It's funny cas my buddy called me on that as well...

I swear the guy said contache...But I swear he said 2004...My buddy said he must have ment 1994 or I herd him wrong..

But I checked with another friend and confirmed that he dose have a Lambo but is not sure what year it is???????????

If it's a 1994 contache then I think my nsx is a nicer lookin ride anyways..Now a 2004 Murci is a seriously sweet ride...

Should be here pretty soon...Man I hope this is it...

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my 2005 Copperhead for Sale #288 of #300 with only 1300 miles on it. yes I said 1300 Miles. PM me or email me at [email protected] for price, pics and questions.
MODS:
Borla Catback - 2 days old
Tinted Windows
Speedster Bubble
First Strike Shifter
Viper Polished Engine Letters
Chrom Oil Cap
Locking Gas cap
Other stuff.

I like the rear cover....Looks pretty sweet. My red 2003 vert had the same black out lenses..Man it was a sweet ride..How much you lookin at for her?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow, sounds like a similar story to me. Always be in love with the NSX and nearly pulled on one but the power was a huge factor. Now still carless and looking.

I know of a very nice 2003 SRT Vert in Red that is lowered with wheels and a Paxton. I wanted to go with it but was told that Superchargers are not for me. PM if interested. I think it was $44K last time I checked.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lets hear the numbers on the new car.......

and be careful, if i remember correctly, you were worried or not so good at handling a stock vipers power, now you wanna jump up to a paxton car. tread lightly

from this thread about a year ago. http://forums.viperclub.org/driven/611232-totalled-my-2003-srt10.html

sounds like you should stay away from a viper for at least another year

Well..I totalled my red 99 rt10 about 8 months ago and two weeks ago totalled my red 2003 srt10..Both in pretty much the same wayy. acelerating in what I thought was dry enough pave ment..LOL

yea Im a ********...As well my wife for the time being has deemed no more Vipers allowed..

So what our your thoughts on my current replacements????

-2002 ?laguna blue? NSX ( brighter blue)

-2005 E55 AMG mercedes ( gray )

-2006 SRT10 truck with dealer installed roe supercharger ( black)

Or just wait a year till the wife says my punishment is over and get a yellow/black coupe 2006 viper

I kinda want the NSX the most..What are your opinions?

THANKS

Last edited:

redlined

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the rear cover....Looks pretty sweet. My red 2003 vert had the same black out lenses..Man it was a sweet ride..How much you lookin at for her?

Where did yo get black lenses for the rear?

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well The Guy Stood Me Up..oh Well...no Viper For Now..very Sad But Whatchagonnado....

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck Twister. That would be a hard downgrade to an NSX. I think they are such a beautiful car but so underpowered. I remember when I loved pulling up to one when I had my 99 Camaro SS with very little mods but enough to take an NSX. Welcome back!!

In no way shape or form do you compare a 99 Camaro SS to an NSX. If I had to drive that Camaro I would do so with a bag on my head with the eye holes cut out so no one would see me driving it. The guy in the NSX was laughing at you.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude how are you still insured? stick with the NSX, or get a vette with traction control.

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 5 vehicles and before wrecking the Vipers my insurance was $400 per month for all 5 vehicles..

After wrecking the two Vipers my insurance went to 1000 per month...

Now only 1 year ad 3 months after wrecking the second Viper my insurance is back to 400$ per month..

I dont know why and I dont care...JUST HAPPY

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In no way shape or form do you compare a 99 Camaro SS to an NSX. If I had to drive that Camaro I would do so with a bag on my head with the eye holes cut out so no one would see me driving it. The guy in the NSX was laughing at you.

Dude, I was 20 years old. I was not comparing the Camaro to the NSX, obviously the NSX is an exotic and a gorgeous car.....but I was faster.

Let me take a guess here...you own an NSX and feel a need to defend your ride. I understand your side and would say the same thing about a lower end car having more power than me and being faster. But that is why I stepped way up and have 700rwhp Viper. It is not nearly the fastest car out there but it is fast, exotic, and gorgeous.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang