SSG delays, anyone know why?

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, he told me it was the "stock" wheels, even said "5-spoke". Would have put up with it either way... Was also willing to "put up" with the standard black interior (I got the bezel options) too :)

I hear it should be another 3-6 weeks, I'm hopeful at 3.. Thanks for the thought! And since you'll be getting it soon, I expect pix of "my" car :) Since they are indeed the h wheels, those chromed hs in another thread looked sweet. Enjoy it, that color is out of this world when you see it in person.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If it is in the system, the Dealer has an allocation, and it is Sold, then it could be done. The problem is folks don't realize there has to be an allocation for the Dealer ordering. If this criteria does not exist the order will be cancelled.

GTS Blue is in a similar state, but if not in build status, Dealers are told that it must be switched to another color or it will be cancelled.

I would suggest you simply call your Dealer, see if you car is in C,D, or D1 status and if so you should be in good shape. This only takes a few minutes to check. If none of these things exist, I think it is time to switch to another color .

Best of Luck,
Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
08black.jpg

08black2.jpg

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<<There were three SSG coupes and some verts behind mine on the line Friday. Still saw some other green panel sitting at CAAP so there must be more being made. But I hope they quit soon. There was not a lot of SSG sitting around the plant, but A LOT of Venom Red. >>

Two of the rumors I have heard: 1) SSG, Viper blue, and Venom Red will all be built in roughly equal numbers, and all "sold out" 2) Viper blues were mostly built early on, then SSG, and most of the Venom Reds are being built now toward the end of the run of these 3 colors

Anyone able to confirm or refute these rumors?

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Beautiful, I wanted to order Black with White stripes and the 2 -tone gray black interior but Iam too damn anal and black would have me in the garage(not a bad thing) or divorced for being in the garage cleaning it all the time...That Viper, and most exotics look 10x meaner in black...:headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang