SSG fuel door

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received my fuel door today. Would like to say thanks to JonB at Parts Rack and the guys at Prefix. Thanks for putting up with me.:)
Here are some pictures:
GaS_Cap_005.JPG

GaS_Cap_011.JPG

GaS_Cap_013.JPG

GaS_Cap_014.JPG

For the SSG owners out there, not sure if you are aware, but there is two shades of SSG! I have a sample of them both, and am attaching a
photo of them. I know it's hard to see the difference in the photos, but there definitely is when you put the samples against the car.
GaS_Cap_018.JPG

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good enough to eat! A nice twist on the stock color scheme. It will keep you from getting confused with all the other Snakeskin Green ACRs running around in Nova Scotia. :D

No "Behind the Green Door" jokes, guys, OK?

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will keep you from getting confused with all the other Snakeskin Green ACRs running around in Nova Scotia. :D

Ha won't have worry about that up here. Little to cold up here for most Snakes. ;)

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the SSG owners out there, not sure if you are aware, but there is two shades of SSG! I have a sample of them both, and am attaching a
photo of them. I know it's hard to see the difference in the photos, but there definitely is when you put the samples against the car.
GaS_Cap_018.JPG

When/why was a change made? I may do a mod to my car and will need/want to paint the part. Would be good to know which SSG I have. :)

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Care to possibly share that information?

Not sure if the information on the back of the samples are of any help. I couldn't match any #s on the car, but the sample with "custom" on it matched my car color.
Here is the photo of the sample backs:
SSG_colorscheme_001.JPG

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you noticed the Custom Says it is for Viper, Prime is for Chrysler, It is probably the Green with envy on the Challengers.:D:D

Prime, Also says beside description- Snake skin green. How many where painted this shade I don't know. But I was told that there was two different shades. Maybe a mistake was made on the line, :dunno: If there was only a few, they maybe worth more in 40 or so years.:D