STEVENS CREEK DODGE any good ??

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK here goe's..........

I would like to get some feedback from anyone who has had SERVICE experience with their VIPER with STEVENS CREEK DODGE on Stevens Creek Blvd. in Santa Clara, California.

They are my LOCAL dealer and I have not used them as of yet but want to do my HOMEWORK before I do, if I do.

I appreciate any feedback or suggestions on this ....

If you don't wish to respond to this on this board then please EMAIL ME: [email protected]

Thanks!!
Jim Lauterbach
supergrin.gif

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They do great work. Both Viper techs are strong. We recommend them to all of our customers requiring warranty work/service. They are only a couple miles away from our shop. I trusted them to do warranty work on both of my Vipers.

Tell Ben or Mike (both Viper techs) HI for me. I would recommend that you speak with them directly. You will be impressed.

Regards,
Wayne

COOLASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had good luck with the service at SC Dodge the service writer Mark Mendez is the Viper service writer and he has takin very good care of me and my ride.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't had any service done there but I did buy my extended warranty through them. 4year/48K mile for my 94 RT/10 for $1400 It was the best price I found w/no hassels whatsoever.

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are going to get warranty service done, I would definitely consider Stevens Creek. I have had good luck w/ them. If you are getting something done that is not warranty work (repair or upgrade) I highly recommend Ted May at Valaya Automotive (408) 448-8811.