Stickers in door sill

Venom08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has chosen to remove all the stickers in the door sill? My son was looking at them this weekend and said that it would look "clean" if I would remove them. It is the ones that warn you of the heat from the side exhaust. I think it would look better too, but then again would it look more like a wrecked car that had been painted and no stickers put back on? :dunno:

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I usually use a heat gun to remove stickers and dealer placards from my cars. I thought about removing my warning labels but decided to leave them on for Barrett-Jackson 2035:D

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The original owner removed mine(but left a bit of residue). I was wondering about the whole originality/no paintwork thing as well.

Can we buy these from Dodge??

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The original owner removed mine(but left a bit of residue). I was wondering about the whole originality/no paintwork thing as well.

Yes you can, 914-763-3136. :cool:

If your going to remove them to look cool, go for it, but I would suggest buying a set of the "Warning Labels" for future originality. Please use ph# above or [email protected] :D

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing up the subject. I actually have begun the process of acquiring as many as I can to make a spare set as when my kids go to "restore" my '04 30 years from now, it will be easier for them.

Also I ordered all that I could now from Chuck T. He has quite a few in stock for all Gens. and he is ordering what he didn't stock.

Steve A.

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You're right, I removed those right before I traded it and forgot to clean up the residue. :omg:You're welcome. :D

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing up the subject. I actually have begun the process of acquiring as many as I can to make a spare set as when my kids go to "restore" my '04 30 years from now, it will be easier for them.

Also I ordered all that I could now from Chuck T. He has quite a few in stock for all Gens. and he is ordering what he didn't stock.

Steve A.

On that subject, my '99 still has the paper lables on the underside of the front fenderwells. Would you coat them with something (flat clear spray) or remove them and save them? I can't decide.....

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sitting here scratching my head with this one (unless you're somehow planning to drive with the doors open or leave the doors open when parked).

Peter Nielsen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has chosen to remove all the stickers in the door sill?

Absolutely! I removed *all* those pesky side sill stickers on the day of delivery. Waited for a hot day to remove the visor stickers (they will easily peal off when the car has been sitting out in the sun for a couple of hours).

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just took mine off yesterday. Was going to replace with a sticker that reads " Contact with the area below will burn the f#*k out of your calves".
Decided just to leave them off entirely.

Ron

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would not even remotely consider removing the one with the Vin number on it ---- it is virtually impossible anymore to get a replacement for that one. Frankly, with the difficulty in getting stickers I would not consider removing them for any reason. If you already have , get ahold of Chuck and try to get them replaced. We have been trying for months on one car and getting no where.

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've had all sticker removed... I like clean looks. Even the badges are gone on the car.

Waited for a hot day to remove the visor stickers (they will easily peal off when the car has been sitting out in the sun for a couple of hours).

Do new visors come without the stickers? I really hate my half peeled visor sticker and it looks like it left a mark below where it used to be... (Sorry to hijack the thread)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a replacement sticker...

"Hey dumbazz, this is a 600hp car and it gets hot. So if you burn yourself get some ice and don't go blaming us."

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck, do the Visors come with stickers stuck on them, or are they "clean" ? :)