Still waiting for my 2010 Graphite ACR

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:(:dunno: It is a non final eddtion with black center band red drivers stripe. The wait is killing me!! Man, why is it taking SO LONG??? I hope I will get her before 2011:dunno:

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think soon. I got my FE, a couple of weeks back from Roanoke. Hopefully, you have a high allotment dealer who can get trucks full of cars as opposed to a one off who might have to wait for a truck to fill for his area. Good luck.

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think soon. I got my FE, a couple of weeks back from Roanoke. Hopefully, you have a high allotment dealer who can get trucks full of cars as opposed to a one off who might have to wait for a truck to fill for his area. Good luck.

Thanks man......I hope soon. Mine had to be 51 off the line;)

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My '09 was born in early June and didn't get to my dealer until late October... Part of the problem back then was that the dealer I bought my car through was no longer a Dodge dealer... So, they had to switch it to another dealer who was in 'good standing'. Then, since the new dealer didn't have an allotment coming out, it was like pulling teeth to get them to stick my car on a truck and send it out. Once I got it, though, all was good. Not a bad car at all :)

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear its taking so long . I remember with my 08 everyday felt like an eternity until it arrived . Hope it gets to you soon so we can see some pics .

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the feeling all tooooo well !! My FE (98% sure it's mine) has been sitting at dealership since Thursday afternoon and no call from them saying it's there. Chelseasnake questioned the delivery driver of his Laguna Seca about an FE delivery in the Niagara Region and said he made it a day ealier. So I head down the dealership Sat morn...and they're closed..... Labour Day weekend here in Canada. I peek through the windows, and I see a dark coloured vert sitting in a corner. Very disappointed to say the least, but now it's a couple of days away...Can't freakin wait !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry didn't mean to ramble, but had to vent !!

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the feeling all tooooo well !! My FE (98% sure it's mine) has been sitting at dealership since Thursday afternoon and no call from them saying it's there. Chelseasnake questioned the delivery driver of his Laguna Seca about an FE delivery in the Niagara Region and said he made it a day ealier. So I head down the dealership Sat morn...and they're closed..... Labour Day weekend here in Canada. I peek through the windows, and I see a dark coloured vert sitting in a corner. Very disappointed to say the least, but now it's a couple of days away...Can't freakin wait !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry didn't mean to ramble, but had to vent !!

At least it is at the dealer.........All I know is that it is at Prefix somewhere. Man, why did Dodge have to pick Graphite as the FE color:(

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully she gets to you soon!:2tu: Just curious, why did you buy a 2010 when you probably (of course I don't know this for fact) could have saved a lot of money on a 2009 like "Aspirations" car? Is the 2010 grey the same as the 2009, I'm not sure!! Just wondering b/c I bought a 2009 ACR in March for a very low # and got 0% to boot!! Whatever the case I hope you get your car very soon so you can :drive::2tu:

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because of the new aero, short throw shifter and new fifth gear. It's also the last of the breed.

Last edited:

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping mine turns up before we set off for VOI. The trouble for us in the Maritmes, is that there is only 2 0r 3 cars coming this way, so if they're waiting for a full trailer load, I may have a long wait. Hopfully not. :D

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna love the Graphite.

Just oozes class and power.

Thanks man:D Your Viper looks awesome:2tu: I heard from a birdy that it is all done and on its way back to CAAP:D:D:headbang:. Now have to get ACRX headers, ported lower intake, K&Ns drop ins,Mopar ECU....and maybe DC ported heads, oh and the Arrow carbon fiber close out:usa: And anything else that I can put on for power;)

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully she gets to you soon!:2tu: Just curious, why did you buy a 2010 when you probably (of course I don't know this for fact) could have saved a lot of money on a 2009 like "Aspirations" car? Is the 2010 grey the same as the 2009, I'm not sure!! Just wondering b/c I bought a 2009 ACR in March for a very low # and got 0% to boot!! Whatever the case I hope you get your car very soon so you can :drive::2tu:

CC,
My ACR was Kenrics first ACR(09) he ordered but cancelled it because he wanted a 2010. Now if I can get him to buy those beautiful rims and tires I have..:D Kevin

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks man:D Your Viper looks awesome:2tu: I heard from a birdy that it is all done and on its way back to CAAP:D:D:headbang:. Now have to get ACRX headers, ported lower intake, K&Ns drop ins,Mopar ECU....and maybe DC ported heads, oh and the Arrow carbon fiber close out:usa: And anything else that I can put on for power;)

man you should post some garage pics. what a lineup you have there.

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenric---here is something else you will just love--the 2010 does NOT come with an owners manual--you heard right. This is to be more green (like selling a 200MPH, V10 is green!)

Read the small print on the inside of the "guide" or whatever they call it--there is a number to call to get a real manual. There is a fairly usless DVD (except the part on VCA)

Unreal--$100k car--no manual. My 09 vert had one.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenric---here is something else you will just love--the 2010 does NOT come with an owners manual--you heard right. This is to be more green (like selling a 200MPH, V10 is green!)

Read the small print on the inside of the "guide" or whatever they call it--there is a number to call to get a real manual. There is a fairly usless DVD (except the part on VCA)

That is a bit insane. That, and the floors mats being part of the protection group option. Although my 1997 GTS still has its original manual wrapped in plastic. So apparently, there is nothing in there, me and the 2 previous owners dont know :)

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No, manual:dunno: Dammm.....

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok< so going with heads and intake polished and ported from DC performance:headbang: I will post dyno numbers as soon as I get her back. Hoping for 600 plus at the tires:eater: We will see

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire