Stock 2009 coupe suspension worth anything?

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking of selling the suspension off of my 2009 coupe, took it off right after I bought the car and replaced with Motons. Just wondering if it is worth the shipping
to sell it.

Herc

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Partsrack and X2 builders sell used stock suspensions at $250-$350 per corner. I would say your stock setup is definitely worth something, probably in the $200-$300 per corner depending on mileage. Suspensions blow out and someone will want them!

Good luck with the sale(s) if you end up selling them.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$600 for the full set of shocks is fair I think. They are different than the 2003-2006 cars. Tuned for the non-runflat tires. Ride is much better from what I understand. I am curious if the earlier shocks can be re-valved to ride like the 2008-2010 cars. Anyone know for sure?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The price quoted above should be for a used PAIR...we try to have owners replace in matching-miles pairs when possible. New, take-out units, low miles can be more.

Last edited:

tcsracing1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hennessey blows out takes offs on ebay for 500-600 a set.

I found a private ebayer with a new set of 2006 take offs for $550.00..... just installed them. great way to fix tired suspension if only using car as daily driver.

most people want high end after market stuff....

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Replaced the suspension with almost new (takeoffs) when I bought the new Michelins. It almost felt like the suspension did more than the tires but could be cause/effect.Regardless do not do one wi-out the other.