Stock Exhaust Tips

Jerry Scott[CO]

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Try B&B fabrication in Phoenix. They make headers and aftermarket exhaust systems for the Viper and Corvette. I know that they have stainless tips that would be very close to the stock Viper. Their phone is:
888-228-7435

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

I just upgraded the exhaust on my '96 GTS. If you want any of it you can have it. No charge, just pay for the shipping. Send me EMail if you are interested!

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Thanks very much Bob!

E-mail is on the way...</FONT f>

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Does anyone have lead on where I could purchase a set of stock exhaust tips? Stock in shape only... polished stainless or chrome would be fine.

I'd like to find a set that actually follow an aftermarket exhaust system's core pipe up under the body like the factory tips do, thereby hiding the seam between the core pipe and the tip. What I can find and don't want is the kind that attach to the pipes after the point where they straighten underneath the body because this exposes the connection point.

Alternatively, does anyone have a stock rear muffler assembly that they'd like to unload after an exhaust upgrade? I'd be happy just strip the tips off that.

Thanks....</FONT f>

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">I spoke with MGW and they pointed me to a web page with views of their tips. Nice looking and impressive metal work, but not for me. I prefer a stock look. Thanks for the idea though.</FONT f>