stock exhaust

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently had Chuck put the Belanger headers and exhaust on the car. I have the entire stock exhaust in boxes taking up space. Any input into keeping it, is it worth keeping? or should i just sell it cheap to get rid of it? any input would help

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you like your new setup? there has been a lot of talk about headers hear lately and the power they make on a somewhat stock car.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many people have asked similiar questions in the past regarding take-off parts and about half say keep them and the other half say throw them out (or try to sell them). For what it is worth, I'd throw them out (odds are no one will buy it but you can try putting it in the classifieds) since it takes up a lot of space and from my experience no one will want them. Besides, who would want to return it to stock? Maybe in many years down the road but even then the chance is slim.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe one should always keep all the stock factory OEM parts that came on your original viper as some day the vipers are going to be collector cars and they will need to be returned to stock. Just look at the Barrett-Jackson Auctions. Factory stock cars with the proper factory parts sell for more than a modified car every time.

Robbie

OP
OP
B

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the input guys..... as far as my new exhaust, I love it. It sounds great and performs excellent. It is VERY LOUD. I had to get use to it but now couldnt imagine that such a car would be made without sounding like it does now.

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im thinking of doing the Belanger headers with my current mopar race, I want my exhaust to be louder, and more hp. what are the hp claims again??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang