Stock Runflats???

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered the Sport Cups and have the stock runflats taking up space. my question is this... Are they worth anything to anyone out there being that nobody really "likes" them? thanks for the input.

V

Venomiss

I ordered the Sport Cups and have the stock runflats taking up space. my question is this... Are they worth anything to anyone out there being that nobody really "likes" them? thanks for the input.

Make a really cool end table with a glass top with them for a basement room?
Cut one in half and put a clock in the middle with the tire as edging?
The ideas are endless.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been thinking about the sport cups but they are expensive. For over a year I have been running the A6's on the rear and have no wheel hop or fish tail in any gear even with a super charger ,but with the soft compound and 4/10 tread-only get 4000 miles max on the A6. I think I would get better mileage with the sc's. But it is nice not to worry about spin ,wheel hop or fishtail with the A6. I never drive the Viper in the rain.

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I have been thinking about the sport cups but they are expensive. For over a year I have been running the A6's on the rear and have no wheel hop or fish tail in any gear even with a super charger ,but with the soft compound and 4/10 tread-only get 4000 miles max on the A6. I think I would get better mileage with the sc's. But it is nice not to worry about spin ,wheel hop or fishtail with the A6. I never drive the Viper in the rain.

Hiss,
I ran the SC at the track. Since I don't trailer the car I drove it there as well. Boy do they hook up when warmed. I use the PS2 as a street tire and there is a big difference. I don't have any experience with the A6's but I don't think the SC will get you many more highway miles from what I have heard. So I'm not sure there is a cost benefit there for you to switch.
Dave

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang