Stolen Identity

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tracey,
Just be true to yourself. I had someone with a grudge try to "torch me" on the www.btrviper.com board. Sure it hurts, and you wish you could get your hands around the individuals neck
smile.gif
devil.gif
but the people who truly know who you are, and love, and care about you will not pay attention to false things written about you. More, and probally most important, you know who you are. So smile and enjoy your day!!
Laura
devil.gif
BURNOUT.gif

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is sad this happened to you.
Today you have to be extra cautious!!

I work for a utility company and everyday thousands of people provide their SS# to us and they don't have to!

We ask it for credit purposes(easier to track fraud) but you can decline and still get service no problem.

But people rattle it off like no big deal.

What ever you do give that number to NO one!! Companies can fill it in with zeros or us something else. I have 2 children which I will instruct never give the number out!!
Please, take this into consideration next time some asks SS# please. just say Nay!!

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Words of advice? Perish the thought. I believe Tracey has just set the standard for recovery from identity theft. Bravo! A most elegant repost.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Venom 700:
What a F#!!*#! LOSER this idiot must be!
frown.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sir, should be on the lookout for Mr. Wilks. He preys on unsuspecting new owners who haven't heard about him yet. I recommend that when you meet him, (it's probably inevitable in Houston) have NOTHING to do with him.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look,

The guy's a worm. OK? Don't worry about the particulars. You can take it on faith that those here who have known or dealt with him know all the stories. We're here to do <u>you guys</u> a big favor by steering you away from him before you fall into his trap.

Looking out for your best interests....

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't have to be around the Viper community in Houston before you receive a warning about David Wilks!

I have never met him personally, but from what I have been told -I don't plan on doing business with him.

Anthony