Stolen viper.....food for thought.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
a couple of counterpoints i would like to make.
--all i would have to do is come on here posing as a viper owner and say "i am trying to get ahold of chrisss or does anybody know chrisss?" and somebody would innocently take the bait and give the info. i could search right now and find tons of info. on people on this site. i am not going to put anybody out there though.
--another point is that said to say i work at a prison with hundreds of pedophiles. i get to read their files and guess what many of them find there victims on the internet. in prison inmates let their guard down and want to brag about how they do their crimes and i just listen in amazement on how they are able to commit there various crimes.
now here is where i agree with chrisss and as i have previously stated...the percent chance of this happening is .o1%. my point is just be cautious and use your head. look before you leap ect.. if you think something can never happen to you is usually when it does. :omg:

If someone was trying to get ahold of me through this site, I'm sure nobody in their right mind, even if they had that information, would give it out. They would just say contact him yourself. I understand what you are saying about pedophiles working the internet. I have seen those investigations many times. They just don't find the victim online and then go get them. They have lots of conversations about or with the victim to learn about the victim. Once again, don't give out personal info about home life. I'm just saying the odds of someone commiting a theft from any information from this site, is even far less than the percentage quoted. This comes from my actual experience, not from what I have read. While I think good information was relayed, I also think it was made in a sense of urgency that is completely unwarranted. Once again I am speaking about the risk of posting on the VCA website, not just in general. In the years that this website has been in place, I would venture a guess that not one burglary or theft of a Viper has even been directly connected to a sole thread or post from this site that used common sense.

Last edited:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good info thanks.
After being robbed with a 9mm, I understand fully your points. Its not even about just your car, its about being a suitable target.

My Points:

1) I have a mad English bulldog. It will go through a wall if needed. Specifically he is ********** night time. Put your face in my window and see him flying through. He has absolutely no brains, but that does not seem to bother his daily or night time activities...
2) I own about the same amount of guns as the local police department, some of which they do not know how to pronounce. I sleep with some of them... sometimes with several of them...
3) I have zero tolerance of home invasions after the last encounter.
4) Come and see me, my bulldog is tired of eating bull testicles...

DSCN57941.JPG

Last edited:

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good advice especially in these hard economic times which only makes the crime rates worse.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good info thanks.
After being robbed with a 9mm, I understand fully your points. Its not even about just your car, its about being a suitable target.

My Points:

1) I have a mad English bulldog. It will go through a wall if needed. Specifically he is ********** night time. Put your face in my window and see him flying through. He has absolutely no brains, but that does not seem to bother his daily or night time activities...
2) I own about the same amount of guns as the local police department, some of which they do not know how to pronounce. I sleep with some of them... sometimes with several of them...

DSCN57941.JPG

Ah come on T-Bone is not as mean as he looks:dunno:

Actually that is a Cool Pic:2tu:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To those .01% reading this thread:

I'm never home, ever. My Viper keys are on the kitchen counter, they should be easy for you to find them. Don't bother knocking, just come on in.

Oh yeah, I need some pics of valuables:

attachment.php

I don't have a dog, but if I did, it would be this one:

attachment.php

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That Bulldog doesn t need to change a thing! 1.Those teeth tell you he s been there before.2. Those eyes tell you he s ready to go there again. Any questions, take them up with him tonight.

VipeRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good info thanks.

My Points:

DSCN57941.JPG

sorta reminds me of a blind date a... friend...once lined me up with! lol

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score

VipeRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did not give it a chance to warm up...put it on a leash and took her home.

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good info thanks.

My Points:

DSCN57941.JPG
I saw this SOB chew the leg off a cow, I would not even approach in a truck.