Stop drooling! (pics)

Photo pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now this is a showroom!

I was passing Ringgold Motor Company today and I almost had a wreck trying to turn my head to get a look. Mike really knows how to get your attention. These cars look as good up close as they do in the pictures.

Great job Mike!

63831.jpg

63832.jpg

63833.jpg

63834.jpg

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I was passing Ringgold Motor Company today and I almost had a wreck trying to turn my head to get a look. Mike really knows how to get your attention".

those cars do look great! photos look awesome too. why did you almost have a wreck trying to turn your head to see the cars when you were heading there anyway to photograph them with your fisheye lens?

OP
OP
P

Photo pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't planning on stopping by. For some unknown reason my car made the turn. I completely forgot about the agenda that I had lined up for the day and strolled through the showroom.

Btw- I always have my camera in my car! (Photographer rule #1)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I like that GTS, I think its called steel grey, that was the color I ordered, but didn't pick up. That color looks great on a GTS. Someone in Orange County CA bought that one I missed out on, and got a window sticker that said "made especially for Vic" on it.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Wassup, Dave! We be busy, berry berry busy....

Still hunting for them poor, defenseless critters? :)

Thats it, Bambi, just hold still for a sec,....

and.....Blammo!

heh heh heh! :D

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Stop drooling! (pics)

Nice pictures...to bad there is a Corvette in the picture to ruin the beauty of the photos. It's like taking a photo of super-models then some plane-jane decides to jump into the picture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi