Stop Tech Pics

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for pics of the Stop Tech big brake package with red calipers on a Blue/white GTS. I've searched the media section, but don't remember coming across any. Thanks-Jonathan

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jonathan,
I went through the same dilemma: black or red. Went with red and they look great. I will try and post a picture of mine tonight. Are you going with the 2 or 4 wheel setup?

OP
OP
R

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be going with the 4 wheel kit. I'm at a point now where I can no longer make up any time with the stock brakes. I look forward to seeing some pics of your set up.
-Jonathan

Richard K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto on the dilemma between black and red... I ended up going with the black on all corners. Let me know if you need pics for comparison to Jeff's, as I'm sure I have some.

OP
OP
R

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy cow Richard, I just noticed all the mods you have on your car. That car must scream. Man would I like to see what that could do on a road course compared to mine.

Docta Vipa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My red Stop Tech big brakes are going onto my 2001 Race Yellow ACR this week, along with the Autoform rollbar, Davis radiator, and a few other goodies. I will be posting lots of good pics as soon as I get my car back.

I MISS MY YELLOW SNAKE. :rolleyes:

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta go red! Red on my gray car looks awesome! Dearing has the black and I think it makes him slow!

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jonathan get the red! Wassamatta Frenchy and Alan scare you out of Super Stock for the Nationals? I don't blame ya, it's alot easier to beat JoeB 01 in Prepared :laugh: Say hi to Krista for me.

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the red ones for the Silver GTS.

I think they look really nice.

You must be registered for see images

Best pictures I could do late at night in the garage.

Its not blue, but I still like it.

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jonathan,
Here are a few crappy pictures. My car is a mess from all the recent rain. I did wash the wheels just for the picture but had to take it in the garage at night.
184P1010007_3.jpg

184P1010004_4.jpg

I just got the front setup with SS lines and slotted rotors for the rears.

OP
OP
R

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics guys. Jeff, those Stop Techs look really good on your car. Now all you have to do is get to the track. I think I'll be going with the red.

OP
OP
R

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard it all now. Killer Bee should be fast as he could have bought a Comp Coupe w/ the parts package for what he has into his 2002 ACR. So Cal needs to get a car so that the 6 mos rookie can show him just how slow he really is. For an example, ask Joe B! :) :) :)

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard it all now. Killer Bee should be fast as he could have bought a Comp Coupe w/ the parts package for what he has into his 2002 ACR. So Cal needs to get a car so that the 6 mos rookie can show him just how slow he really is. For an example, ask Joe B! :) :) :)

Is it possible that the guy who composed the thought above is actually responsible for our youth? LeadSled with this "Scale" might as well teach driving when school is out.....

Killer Bee :shocked:

OP
OP
R

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LeadSled with this "Scale" might as well teach driving when school is out.....

Killer Bee :shocked:

I take it that you'll be first in line :)

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for pics of the Stop Tech big brake package with red calipers on a Blue/white GTS. I've searched the media section, but don't remember coming across any. Thanks-Jonathan

LOL... Sled is concerned about looks? ;) Trying to get out of Stock and into Prepared with us slower folks? ;)

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My red Stop Tech big brakes are going onto my 2001 Race Yellow ACR this week, along with the Autoform rollbar, Davis radiator, and a few other goodies. I will be posting lots of good pics as soon as I get my car back.

I MISS MY YELLOW SNAKE. :rolleyes:

Welcome Docta "Vipa"??? I assume you dropped the "Boxsta"? ;)

BTW there is another yellow ACR here that is really sloooowwww... ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang