Street Serpent

OP
OP
J

jimsmyth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow Jeff! Just over a month ago I never heard of a Street Serpent but when I first saw your creations in Detroit I knew I was going to have one. Without even seeing the car in person I have to say that I'm blown away! The car needed to be "freshend up" but now its reborn and I'm more proud than ever to be apart of Viper Nation. Great Job and I hope the orders keep coming!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff you are once again proven to be the man. I wish I had the dough for a street serpent.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really feeling the rims and wing but besides that its absolutely gorgeous. Love it. Paint scheme is just incredible....wish you had hi-res shots so we can really see the contrast between the black and saphire blue....Cant wait to see it with the interior done...Another sick serpent. :2tu:

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
High res:

P10100054.JPG

P10100034.JPG

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's hard to see the diif in the black and saphire even in person. That's what makes it cool, I think.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like everything but the wheels and wing.

the wing just looks wrong

the tires on the front wheels look too big and that diamond cut finish on the centers needs to go back to the 80's

Love the paint scheme and the body work:2tu:

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saw this car in person today - it's an absolute piece of art.

Jeff's workmanship is stunning...

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Motor City Viper club had a fall cruise today and one of the stops was our shop. Great turnout and SS#10 seemed to be a hit. Here's a few pics from the day:

IMG_29641.JPG

IMG_2974.JPG

IMG_2952.JPG

IMG_2966.JPG

IMG_2962.JPG

IMG_29601.JPG

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Looks absolutely OUTSTANDING! Love Jeff's top, and would love to see how it looks *******! Great work Jeff, and great color choices!

Wheels and wings always seem to stir emotions and for those that dont like the combo - no problem - for those that of us that choose to go custom - we do it to please one person - ourselves.

That's the true beauty of Viper owners - no two are the same and no two love the same exact combination. Uniqueness is probably one of the main reasons that we drive Vipers and not a mass production Viper-wanna-be.

Hope to see it in person! :2tu:

OP
OP
J

jimsmyth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks absolutely OUTSTANDING! Love Jeff's top, and would love to see how it looks *******! Great work Jeff, and great color choices!

Wheels and wings always seem to stir emotions and for those that dont like the combo - no problem - for those that of us that choose to go custom - we do it to please one person - ourselves.

That's the true beauty of Viper owners - no two are the same and no two love the same exact combination. Uniqueness is probably one of the main reasons that we drive Vipers and not a mass production Viper-wanna-be.

Hope to see it in person! :2tu:

Thanks Rocket! Your right its all about individuality. I've got two Corvettes but have much more fun with my Viper. Figured since the Serpent is based on the Comp Coupe, why not go with a wing. Since its a vert, I didn't think I should go with the ACR wing as it's SOOO large. Also, going wiht the ACR paint scheme I thought that a hard top would compliment well. I've still not seen the car in person and won't until about the 26th or 27th. I can tell by the photos that Jeff has done something that I'll be extremely proud to own!

OP
OP
J

jimsmyth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've finally got my Street Serpent home! Had some ride height issues and also had to replace the clutch but it was well worth the waite!:rolaugh:

Attachments

• Street Serpent 001.jpg
    Street Serpent 001.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 92
  • Street Serpent 003.jpg
    Street Serpent 003.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 84

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LORD that is gorgeous!!! WHAT a great job!!!! ~juli
(What rocket said...evidenced by 87 Vipers meeting up here in the NorthEast for an event, NO TWO seemed to be alike...that IS the true beauty of VIPERS, each one is so unique! :headbang:)

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what are the details of a street serpent,just wondering

Street Serpent Aero-Body

It's a body conversion that AP Engineering started doing. It's saweet! I'm not an expert, but it's a wider more aggressive front end and you can get the "coupe" rear on a convertible. Search for Street Serpent you should be able to find tons of pics.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo