Stripes! But not the usual suspects...

MacManInfi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictures of my new stripes. A pair of 1" bright orange stripes down each side of the car and matching 1/8" stripes around the lip of each SSR. I still plan on some big racing stripes in the future, but I put these on earlier in the week and love the way the look. Who'd have thought Orange on Red would look so good?

You must be registered for see images

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's one of the greatest things about Vipers, you rarely see two that are identical. I love the individuality, nice job!

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I definitely need one of those if Johnny Lightining or Hot Wheels comes out with one!

Great look and the "Redlines" look great too!

Jay K.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very unique, I would not have thought stripes along the side would have looked good, but accenting the wheels made it work.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) funny you should post today and over the weekend I was wondering if there is any sturdy way I could "whiten" the raised letters on my sidewalls in order to achieve a kind of retro look (was watching too much racing over the weekend I think).

2) if you described your car to someone in words they would think you are a nut, but dang THAT WORKS! I was just a kid in the 70s but I think I had a flash-back when I saw the pics.

3) Last pic shows that you could most definitely run a heck of a lot wider tire on those 11" wide SSRs.

OP
OP
M

MacManInfi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) funny you should post today and over the weekend I was wondering if there is any sturdy way I could "whiten" the raised letters on my sidewalls in order to achieve a kind of retro look (was watching too much racing over the weekend I think).

2) if you described your car to someone in words they would think you are a nut, but dang THAT WORKS! I was just a kid in the 70s but I think I had a flash-back when I saw the pics.

3) Last pic shows that you could most definitely run a heck of a lot wider tire on those 11" wide SSRs.

1. Hahahha, I often crave some while lettered, high performance tires, especially with dark colored rims. I don't know why, I know it's kind of a scary thought. I think it's nascar in my subconscious or something.

2. Awesome!

3. Agreed. I just swapped the stock tires onto the new rims, but when it comes time to buy new tires, the fronts will probably be 305's.

Thanks for the thoughts guys!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang