stripes colour decision help

carlv12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I will fit a Paxton + 2008 hood to my black 2004 Viper SRT Convertible.

Now I have TWO silver vinyl stripes, but I am ging to paint the stripes, because I will also fit the Coupé tail light (3rd brake light) and other modifications.

Now I just want you to post pics and/or tell me your opnions about which stripe colour could be the best for my black car.
Mi ideas are again TWO silver stripes with a thin pinstripe on the sides. But light or darker silver or extremely bright silver? :confused:
Or more aggressive = orange.

Or only ONE stripe like the ACR in red?

Let's see what you think...
Thank you from Valencia, Spain
Carlos

OP
OP
C

carlv12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

unfortunately NOBODY could answer my question. Therefore I have searched and now found that not only theviperstore.com offers vinyl stripe kits, autotrimdesign.net also offers them = much more colours.

I want to fit to my 2004 Convertible the 2008 hood + the rear tail light from the Coupé!!!
1) Do I need then the double stripe kit from the Coupé or must I order both kits - Conv. + Coupé - to mix them and get the correct pieces???

2) Which silver color will be better for my black car - silver metallic, ultra metallic silver, champagne star metallic or even the chrome foil?

I hope you can help me deciding correctly
Thank you once more and best regards from Valencia, Spain
Carlos

PootyP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dont know much about the kits but i would go with a darker silver strip to blend in with the black some for a much smoother look
just my .02

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi