Struck gold if you own a McViper...............

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just posting here so the 3 greatest avatars on this website can be lined up together.

I'm pretty sure that car HAS been in rain. My car, while having a couple more miles on it, has NEVER seen rain. It has only been driven to family reunions and the occasional trip to a restaurant to eat. Driven twice to church each Sunday. My asking price, a true market reflection on the current value at $115,000. Please add $25,000 if you would like the passenger seat. It has been graced by some of the most gorgeous people (on those rides to church and to the "read to children" nights at our local highschool) on the planet and will be donated to the Chrysler Museum if someone doesn't ask for it to be included in this blockbuster deal offered to the public. Car has never been raced or revved above 3k except for one time when I revved to alert the old woman in the cross walk that I was coming and she was about to be flattened (horn was inop at the time). For our potential female Viper owners, owner can be visited at any ******* in America for a full inspection before purchase. The car can be inspected as well. I have been serious with you, I'd appreciate the same, so I must ask for serious inquires only please.

Last edited:

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Never have I read a post filled with so much B.S.

Man you guys really pump yourselves up. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:eater:

:usa:

I'm just posting here so the 3 greatest avatars on this website can be lined up together.

I'm pretty sure that car HAS been in rain. My car, while having a couple more miles on it, has NEVER seen rain. It has only been driven to family reunions and the occasional trip to a restaurant to eat. Driven twice to church each Sunday. My asking price, a true market reflection on the current value at $115,000. Please add $25,000 if you would like the passenger seat. It has been graced by some of the most gorgeous people (on those rides to church and to the "read to children" nights at our local highschool) on the planet and will be donated to the Chrysler Museum if someone doesn't ask for it to be included in this blockbuster deal offered to the public. Car has never been raced or revved above 3k except for one time when I revved to alert the old woman in the cross walk that I was coming and she was about to be flattened (horn was inop at the time). For our potential female Viper owners, owner can be visited at any ******* in America for a full inspection before purchase. The car can be inspected as well. I have been serious with you, I'd appreciate the same, so I must ask for serious inquires only please.

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::nana:Dude, you're too much!!!

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree they should have looked at it and made only one

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Below is an email I sent him through Ebay. I had to know if his car had been subjected to rain or ever raced :rolaugh: Nice to know he's flexible on the price :lmao: I'm also flexible on my price. I will take $110k for the car (so you save $5k!), if you agree to pay $30k for the passenger seat (a mere $5k increase over my original asking price) :lmao:

Dear stage03,

Hi, your Viper seems to be priced higher than most given this soft economy. Has it ever been in rain or raced? If it has been in rain, does the top leak?

- v10speedluvr

Dear v10speedluvr,

Hi - I am Flexable on price, Never raced and no wet weather driving. Ive never driven with the top on or in wet wether with it on, so I dont know, this is a fair weather collectible race car for the street, you would be impressed.

- stage03

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suggest he go purchase a Fisher Price Speak & Spell before he posts another classified...:omg:

OP
OP
C

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I suggest he go purchase a Fisher Price Speak & Spell before he posts another classified...:omg:

Ha Ha, that is classic.......

Is this a scam, or is this ad just way out of touch with reality????

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ships to: Australia, United States

------"I The Seller Will Pay For Shipping Upon Reciept Of Money Order" Then I Will Ship You The Viper.

He is willing to pay for shipping to Australia?
He must have factored the cost into the $98,000 Buy Now price.:omg:

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Come on guys lets be fair. He is asking 98K AU. That comes out to around 89K US. That is a steal. I just hope that I can save enough to use the Buy it Now before anyone else. :)

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
since there are 3 of you with the 96 with yellow wheels in this thread I thought I would ask. There is another one for sale at a Viper dealership in California I think. I was initially turned off by the yellow wheels but they are growing on me just like the white vipers with white wheels. How do you guys like the them? Now I like them, just wow the first time I saw them.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The McSh!t continues to flow...

Why would anyone want to pay that much for that hidious color combo when you could get a Gen III turbo'd for that price. :rolaugh:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
since there are 3 of you with the 96 with yellow wheels in this thread I thought I would ask. There is another one for sale at a Viper dealership in California I think. I was initially turned off by the yellow wheels but they are growing on me just like the white vipers with white wheels. How do you guys like the them? Now I like them, just wow the first time I saw them.

When I 1st saw mine (the day I bought it), I think my 1st words were "those wheels gotta go". Then after a couple days, I started to like them. Now I can't picture my car without them :D You need to see one in real life before making an opinion, they really do look better in real life than pictures. I have been told this by many people, Viper owners and non-Viper owners. It is definitely a love it or hate it combo for many people. You'll be surprised how many actually love it. The Viper is a over-the-top over-indulgence type car. The red/yellow combo just furthers that theme.

The McSh!t continues to flow...

Why would anyone want to pay that much for that hidious color combo when you could get a Gen III turbo'd for that price. :rolaugh:

EDIT: I'll bite my tongue this time.

Last edited:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I revved to alert the old woman in the cross walk that I was coming..........Chad do you know what I could do with that line??????

:lmao:

OP
OP
C

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dad's Toy: I looked at all 3 colors of the '96 RT/10's and decided on the Red/Yellow theme; it's weird how it can sometimes look awful in certain pictures, however in person, when all cleaned up, they get a lot of compliments; the white/blue is pretty cool as well, with the black/silver being the most subtle of the 3; I'm actually thinking about possibly selling her off, although 90K may be a stretch............:)

ZESTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased the car the day I saw it. I liked it the moment I saw it and still do. I will also say that the yellow wheels are a love/hate opinion with people.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte