Stuttgart Germany Trip

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to THANK DaimlerChrysler for the fantastic wirlwind trip to Stuttgart. Those of us that went had a great time that was first class all the way. First was the Chrysler museum that was full of awesome Mopar vehicles and concepts including the very first prototype Viper. :2tu: Then we boarded the DC coporate jet and headed off to Germany. That is the only way to travel FIRST CLASS COMFORT and they made sure we never went hungry. After landing in Stuttgart we had a couple hours to freshen up and then to breakfast. After breakfast off to a personally guided tour of the Mercedes Benz museum where they had some amazing machines and talk about the architecture of the building it was absolutely beautiful. After lunch at the museum, I had veal not a hotdog (see what I mean about first class and making sure you were never hungry) we were taken to the famous Christmas shopping mart where you could buy anything you could ever want that has anything to do with Christmas (my wife would have loved that). After the Christmas mart and a few hundred euro's which was even more in dollars we headed back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. They took us to an authentic German pub for a traditional german meal which the main course was GOOSE. The first time I had ever tried goose it was not bad kind of like dark turkey meat. After a nice evening we returned to the hotel for the night to get some rest for the return flight home. I had been up for 33 hours then 5 hours sleep and up again for 26 hours but who needs sleep!
Again Thank you DC and especially Walter Scherg,Mike Accavitti,Teri Vaught all from DaimlerChrysler and Fiona McKenna from J.R. Thompson Co. for making this very enjoyable and memorable trip :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like it was a blast. Glad to hear you had fun. The idea was great for new Viper purchases. I wish I had the cash. I could see myself in a Graphite (or whatever they call it) 06 Convertible. :D

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO Other Car Manufacturer would ever do this. I'm so jealous, after having such a great time at VOI, I wanted to buy a car just so I could go on that trip. I really think years from now, people will reflect on this muscle car era on a TV show. The show will talk about the legendary Vipers, and how Chrysler shuttled people to Europe for buying Vipers. What an amazing time, glad you enjoyed it.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I pick on the D in DC, they are a first class outfit. Now if they would only REALLY treat the American brands as equals...

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a nice evening we returned to the hotel for the night to get some rest

Not all of us went back to the hotel to sleep. A group of us went to the hotel bar and racked up a pretty good tab for Walter and the boys at DC :headbang: But eventually we ran out of steam and stumbled back to our rooms(some worse than others! but I ain't talking :eek: )

6 hours of sleep in 3 days :headbang: I feel like a kid again. All due to the one and only Viper! Thanks to everyone involved in setting this event up, and everyone that went with us to make the trip a memorable one!

p.s.- maybe next time we can do a tour of the red stripe beer museum in Jamaica. I hear it's the bomb, and us warm weather owners won't freeze our cajones off either!!

You must be registered for see images

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, you look like the avarage German guy visiting a Christkindlmarkt!

Nice pictures, especially the RT/10 prototype in the Walter P. Chrysler Museum.