Suggestions: Vanity Tag

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to change my personalized tag. I'm in Florida so I can use up to 7 characters... yet Im trying to avoid the common viper ones.

suggestions...

:usa:

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking to change my personalized tag. I'm in Florida so I can use up to 7 characters... yet Im trying to avoid the common viper ones.

suggestions...

Give us a starting point. What do you think is so common Viper that you don't want to use it, and what sort of themes do you prefer?

If you don't like "SNAKE" because it is too common, does that mean you don't want some clever twist on snakes like "GR8 ASP". GR8 ASP is already in use and VCA copyrighted, so that's just an example.

Do you want to stay away from variations on themes like FAST, V10, and ENVY?

OP
OP
R

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct, those above themes are what I want to stay away from. I basically just wanna see what kind of creativity I can find and maybe get a spin off of one that someone can suggest... or even use a suggestion. - Basically just a fun thread to throw around some silly ideas.... Ive seen these would like to head in a direction similar to this...

RATEDR, PNTYWTR, TRPLX.... something like that perhaps

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
some not necessarily good ideas to spur other thoughts:

NEVRL8
GASGZLR - just to annoy the eco-freaks

Since you seem to like the X rated ones, how about these which I'll later regret posting:

PUSEGTR
PSYGETR - better than the former because you can always claim PSY is the Greek letter and you believe in ESP
VIBR8TR
6UAL
02SEXY - This idea stolen from Zero To **** Entertainment
AZZMAN

OP
OP
R

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some not necessarily good ideas to spur other thoughts:

NEVRL8
GASGZLR - just to annoy the eco-freaks

Since you seem to like the X rated ones, how about these which I'll later regret posting:

PUSEGTR
PSYGETR - better than the former because you can always claim PSY is the Greek letter and you believe in ESP
VIBR8TR
6UAL
02SEXY - This idea stolen from Zero To **** Entertainment
AZZMAN

These are the exact type I am looking for... the fouler the better I say. As long as I can get it passed... heres a couple I came up with, still browsing though.

UOYKCUF - read backwards you'll get it
CMPS8NG - obvious
1050M3 - 1050 being the police code for a traffic stop M3 = ME
HEYHORE - obviuos

still working on the perfect tag.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the DMV in TN is VERY conservative. I couldn't get SLOWASP or SLO ASP on my plate. It was considered "offensive"??? I called the DMV and they told me that ASP has now been banned on TN plates. :mad:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had one on a Vette I had a couple of years ago.....kinda obscure but a few got it. BTW I was single then as well.

MT ME

Psssst: MT is the abbreviation for mountain.

:)

OP
OP
R

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had one on a Vette I had a couple of years ago.....kinda obscure but a few got it. BTW I was single then as well.

MT ME

Psssst: MT is the abbreviation for mountain.

:)

MT = Mountain... sure :rolleyes:

Letn go
you wish
NOT NML
got spd
.... are what I wanna stay away from, everyone tends to have something like that.

I think that after hours of searching I have narrowed it down to a few. Let me know your favs

NOTR8D
GRLEETR
SIXTI9
1050M3
SKEETD
LIVEFST :2tu:
LVESTRG

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads