Sunday Drive

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So, the '03 hasn't been out since Christas Eve day, what with the back to back to back nuisance snows and salty, crappy roads around here in Chester County (western Philly suburb). Today, gorgeous, sun out, temp 32-34, and the main roads are reasonably clear and dry. Too much to resist - have to take advantage when you can, as we have more bad weather forecast for this week.

She fired right up, and off I went. Kept the speeds down (50 max except on the highway), and no funny stuff. Only time she was a little squirrly was when I briefly took her to about 75-80 on a clean stretch of highway, and I backed off immediately.

Ah, that was good for the soul. I recommend it!:headbang:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would hate being stuck anywhere that 32-34 degrees is a nice day.:lmao: Lovin the 60s here! Glad to hear you are out enjoying your car.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm down in Newark/Pike Creek area and this snow thing is killing me. When the weather breaks we should all go for a cruise!

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Add me to the "Sunday Drive" list, I just finished installing AB's quality wires and fresh plugs and took her out for a test drive, come on spring!

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm down in Newark/Pike Creek area and this snow thing is killing me. When the weather breaks we should all go for a cruise!

That'd be a lot of fun. I'm a UD graduate and work just outside Pike Creek.

We should try and coordinate a Sunday Morning Cars&Coffee type meet.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That'd be a lot of fun. I'm a UD graduate and work just outside Pike Creek.

We should try and coordinate a Sunday Morning Cars&Coffee type meet.

That sounds great. Crossroads on Kirkwood Hwy has plenty of parking, and with the bank next door closed on Sundays gives us plenty of isolated parking. What Sundays are good?

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finished grading my private road and am going out for a drive tomorrow! Supposed to be mid forties and dry.(the DR Power grader does a great job! )..now time to have some fun!

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in. 351, u have a pm.

Don't see a PM. I might be too new to receive them?

Anyhow, Crossroads is great; I haven't been there in years. The weather isn't too spectacular just yet, but hopefully once the weather breaks we can get a few cars together.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow western PA was 32 degrees today?? Im in a suburb south of Cleveland and it was f'in 16 today,,,, your not that far from me.....I hate Winter..lol

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gonna be mid 60's this week in Houston Ryan you should come down for a visit;)

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow western PA was 32 degrees today?? Im in a suburb south of Cleveland and it was f'in 16 today,,,, your not that far from me.....I hate Winter..lol

These guys are from the eastern part of PA, I don't think Pittsburgh was nearly that warm

OP
OP
S

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is a regular (even in winter) Saturday C&C that the FerrariChat guys do. It's at the Starbucks at 202 and Dilworthtown road in West Chester. They are a great group of guys - and you never know what's going to show up - Ferraris, P-cars, etc. There are a couple of us Viper guys who attend, and they are a great group - car lovers all. It's usually about 8-10 am.

Check out the MidAtlantic section over on FerrariChat for details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi