(Supercharged) Burnout pics!

Reaction score
hail[1].gif

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine, did you use any tricks to produce smoke/limit roasting tires right down to nothing? I would love to produce something similar with my car...but my tires are pretty new and i would rather not burn off 1/2 my tread in one photo shoot!

Thanks
Tomer

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine UK
Your avatar photo needs to be a full size, wall size poster. You are definitely the king of the Viper burnout even though Albert from Houston is tie or very close. Photos are great.
Supercharger and what top speeds and ET's are you getting?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look great, and I love the effect with the lights, but your original avatar is still the best Viper picture I have EVER seen! I do like the one with the tree in the background.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone else shout along with me DESKTOP THAT PICTURE!!
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Cheers,

Jay K.
hail[1].gif
BURNOUT.gif

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JGK95:
Can anyone else shout along with me DESKTOP THAT PICTURE!!
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Cheers,

Jay K.
hail[1].gif
BURNOUT.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto that!!!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME! Hey, I know this guy that is putting together a Viper calendar - you should send HIM some of those pictures in as high a resolution as you can come up with. I suspect he would be especially impressed with #4 and #7 (although #7 may have a just a touch of blurriness to it). Those are, as always, just incredible!

Chris

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill ...
laugh.gif

Tomer, no tricks! I like to stop facing down hill a little if possible. I hold the front wheels on the brakes, and let the clutch out at 3-3.5 k rpm in 2nd, and stay at that rpm, but it all only takes a few seconds. The smoke builds up real quick, the second you let the clutch out and the rears start spinning, smoke pours off; so have someone be quick with a camera. Just making one or two burnouts will not hurt your tread much, it doesn't shave much off. I can kill my street tires more by running him hard laps around a track. I'm not saying burnout behavior is by any means good for your car or tires though, and it's not acceptable behavior on public highways either!!
shake.gif

jkracer9, Sadly no runs down the strip for me yet with the SC, UK weather won't let that happen until next May at the earliest.

Tony,
laugh.gif
the narrow, bumpy, UK roads with little run-off are just a joy to drive!
devil.gif

Neil has made a fun 13meg video of some burnouts, can anyone accept a file this large to post a site link to, if you want to see it?

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chris thanks for the compliments, I'm just the hooligan behind the wheel, it was Neil and also Joel that deserve the compliments for standing in front of my car with the camera, and a bravery award too, come to think of it! Neil's the one that has all the high res pics (Neil, can you send to Chris please) and has uploaded all the pics off his camera to computer. I thought they may be too late for the calendar project (I just sent you my order for 4 calendars)! I'd love to see them on the calendar site...but, I didn't want members getting bored with all my pics!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris, I'll send you the full set of pics today (about 1meg each pic), the last 2 were stills off the camcorder footage, so they aren't that brilliant full size.

Rick,thanks for the offer to host the vid but I need to email it
to someone who can upload it, rather than upload to a site direct.

The road, background, light and weather wasn't the best but it was fun to watch

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few have been asking now I've Roes SC, where's some burnout pics? I couldn't get on the gas and take pics, so what better than get 2 other UK members Joel and Neil together to help and take pics. It wasn't easy to get the pics as the winter season wind was blowing the tire smoke all over the place, and the weather was dull and overcast. So for those of you that are interested, here's some of the pics we got. I liked the way the lights came out (no photoshop, these pics are right from the Neils camera). Many, many thanks to Neil and Joel, great weekend.

smokin.jpg

smokin1.jpg

smokin2.jpg

smokin3.jpg

smokin4.jpg

starss.jpg

starss1.jpg

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the pics,and please do this everyday.We love you and thanks for keeping us in business.

Sincerely,
Bibendum and your other friends at Michelin

Nadine, we can always count on your to bring forth a little cheer,and during the Holiday Seasons you definitely know how to show your stuff.

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tis the Jabberwok in photo #5; "The Banndersnatch did gile and gimble in it's wabe..." Woe to the momegraths, who says smoking is bad for you
wink.gif
. Great shots all.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine,
It is very mean to taunt your baby like that, making him think he's going to eat up a TVR and then...no kills.
laugh.gif

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very
cool.gif
BURNOUT.gif
out!!

Look at the smile on your face.
supergrin.gif

Tires are cheap, for what fun you get out of them!!

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Viper Wizard on 12-11-2002 at 10:45 AM</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang