Supercharged Vipers: Who is the best tuner?

YellowSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supercharged Vipers: Who is the best tuner?

I recall recently reading “Treynor” say something like, “How much horsepower do I need to stay unique?” And “OutThere” posted a topic in the Performance Modifications section of the VCA titled "DLM Stage 1 vs. Sean Roe." It seems, like anything, the more money you throw at it the faster your Viper will become.

With the recent rise in aftermarket tuning on this board to Vipers, other than personal preference, is there any way to compare these systems to one another? How can you get a good apples-to-apples comparison, when the topic seems so subjective?

I think most magazine “Shoot-outs” only count a couple of vendors in, where as I would like to see them all go against each other.

Specific to supercharging a Viper, do you think all the tuners would be willing to put there cars head-to-head on the track/dyno for all of us to see? (While complying to rules set up beforehand by an unbiased 3rd party so it is a fair comparison.)

Your thoughts?

OP
OP
Y

YellowSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MichaelP,

The second link is GREAT! (Class Break Down for V-10 Power Nationals Drag Racing Registration Form) I eagerly anticipate the outcome. Dr Roof, be sure to post the details and pics!

Thanks,

Reaction score
It also depends on what your Viper will be used for, and how often you are willing to rebuild the engine. For most Viper owners, I would assume Power AND Reliability go hand-in-hand. Remember, getting 1000RWHP is not as easy as getting 800-900WRHP that lasts for years. Choose once, choose wisely... :cool:

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellowsnake:

Come down for the race and I'm sure you can take a ride in all the Superchargers available. there will be DLM cars HEffner Cars Roe Superchargers as well as a possible twin Supercharger set-up. Nothing like a live experience.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MichaelP,

The second link is GREAT! (Class Break Down for V-10 Power Nationals Drag Racing Registration Form) I eagerly anticipate the outcome. Dr Roof, be sure to post the details and pics!

Thanks,

I dont' know if it will really answer the questions you asked. Especially when you consider there is a different driver in each car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte