Supercharged Vipers

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from Doug Levin, Golden West and SVSi, are there many other companies that have supercharger kits for the Viper or has anyone purchased and self installed a supercharger? I am really starting to become more interested in the supercharger side rather that the turbo.

Please note, i'm not a viper owner (YET) so i'm not looking at prices, just opinions and stuff, cheers!

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OrecaGTS-R/T:
Apart from Doug Levin, Golden West and SVSi, are there many other companies that have supercharger kits for the Viper or has anyone purchased and self installed a supercharger? I am really starting to become more interested in the supercharger side rather that the turbo.

Please note, i'm not a viper owner (YET) so i'm not looking at prices, just opinions and stuff, cheers!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>OrecaGTS-R/T -

The amount of modifications it takes to supercharge and extract more horsepower from a car that already has 450 hp on tap is VERY intense. To keep it simple; There are too many variables to overcome with the Vipers present status. As you know, we supercharge Vipers on a regular basis. I have yet to find two Vipers that require the same modifications to install a reliable system, of course that's BEFORE they leave our shop. If I felt at *the present time* we could sell a bolt-on system for our customers to install themselves it would have already been accomplished. We are already at capacity building and installing SC systems and it would certainly relieve our stress load.

I won't deny we will never offer a customer DYI, but I strongly believe it will take more time to pursue that route for the customer themselves to obtain 100% reliability.

Regards,
Doug

OP
OP
O

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Doug, your replies never seace to amaze me, you company is so client based and you still have an A++ reputation and it doesn't seem to be dropping a grade in the near future, maybe in about 10 years (when i get my Viper - I HOPE!) You might get an Aussie Viper boy on your door
smile.gif

Another company i forgot to mention, the mysterious GIWASA group? Little is known because their website is very basic but they claim a tuner car called the GTSRR with a supercharged 1200hp engine??

Heres a pic on their website that looks kinda impressive http://giwasa.virtualave.net/images/v2pap4.jpg

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait a min. These people are a total Hoax. !!!
frown.gif

actually they may not be. Notice their 1.2 HP kit
smile.gif

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang