Supercharger and other GTS parts for sale.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all.I have the following items for sale ( new coupe coming ):

1. Roe supercharger ( plenum, fuel rails and front braided fuel line with supercharger), red smooth tubes still attached, VEC II with harness and cards ( the cards have my tune on them but can be reused and a new tune put on them), MSD voltage booster for enhancing performance of stock fuel pump, and 10 fuel injectors.( You can purchase the lower pulley and a belt from Sean Roe.) The system was originally installed in 2/2005. It worked well. Installation instructions included. Price: $5500.00 plus packing, shipping and handling.

2. New, never used, aluminum Buddy Griffin radiator made in 10/2002 for 1999 GTS. Price: $450.00 plus packing, shipping and handling.

3. New stock GTS gas cap. Price: $150.00 plus packing, shipping and handling.

4. Three as new satin MGW A/C controls. Price: $32.50 plus shipping and handling.

5. As new stock GTS black glove box door. Price: $75.00 plus shipping and handling.

6. Stock as new Cognac color GTS shift knob. ( Only 74 Cognac made in 1999). Price: $125.00 plus shipping and handling.

7. Black cargo cover for GTS. Very good condition. Price when new: $239.00. Price now: $100.00 plus shipping and handling.

8. Two ten pound NOS bottles ( The bottles new are $189.95 each from Summit.) with one Nitrous Express black bottle blanket ( unheated) in excellent condition. Price: $300.00 plus packing, shipping and handling.

The total of the prices shown above is $6732.50. All prices are "as is" without warranty. If someone wants to buy all of the above articles, I would discount the total price by $250.00. Thus, you could have all of the above for $6482.50 plus shipping and handling. If you live in Florida, you could save the shipping and handling by coming to my house and picking the items up yourself.

PM me if interested. All sales subject to final approval by me. Terms: Cash or Bank check.

Bob

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please feel free to make me an offer. I will consider any reasonable offers.

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you don't sell the supercharger/Vec2 this month let me know and I will take it, I just need to get my car out of the paint shop first and it's going to hurt! Thanks :2tu:

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Supercharger and other GTS parts for sale - UPDATE

The parts left for sale are as follows:

1. New, never used, aluminum Buddy Griffin radiator made in 10/2002 for 1999 GTS. Price: $450.00 plus packing, shipping and handling. Possible sale pending.

2. Three as new satin MGW A/C controls. Price: $32.50 plus shipping and handling. Sale pending receipt of check.

3. As new stock GTS black glove box door. Price: $75.00 plus shipping and handling.

4. Stock as new Cognac color GTS shift knob. ( Only 74 Cognac made in 1999). Price: $125.00 plus shipping and handling.

5. Two ten pound NOS bottles ( The bottles new are $189.95 each from Summit.) with one Nitrous Express black bottle blanket (unheated) in excellent condition. Price: $300.00 plus packing, shipping and handling.

All prices are "as is" without warranty. If you live in South Florida, you can save the shipping and handling by coming to my house and picking the item(s) up yourself.

PM me if interested.

Bob

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Supercharger and other GTS parts for sale - UPDATE

Thanks for the SC bob! I will make sure to put it to good use :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine