Supercharger news & availability (Gen 2 AND Gen 1) ......

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Here's some of the latest news:

The second production run is about 1/3 of the way shipped out (sent out 12 last week). All has been going very smooth since we introduced the VEC2. We have another 26 orders to fill, all of which are polished and are going out over the next couple of weeks.

Work has been underway to produce an ignition system upgrade and results are promising. Suprisingly enough, the Viper coil pack is kind of weak and we're working on improving its output.

Fuel pump voltage boosting has been working well. We're able to support much larger injectors, still using the stock pump system. Our standard 5 psi kit uses injectors that flow 42 lbs/hr and the stock pump/voltage is able to support them. Increasing the fuel pump voltage with a booster has allowed us the ability to support 50 lb/hr injectors and run much richer, giving us the fuel flow we need to supply modified engines with the Supercharger (though a larger pump may be necessary for very high output engines (over 700 rear wheel HP)). Programming for the larger injectors is complete, cards have been burned for the VEC2, custom programming is available and 100 50 lb/hr injectors are on the shelf.

Work continues in Sweden on the Gen 1 kit. It's getting close enough that we've agreed it's time to start taking pre-orders. If you're interested in a Gen 1 (1992-1996 RT/10) Supercharger system, it will be about the same price as the current kit ($7,495.00). Boost will be at 6 psi, which should yield substantial gains in Torque and Horsepower across the entire RPM range. Contact us by e-mail, fax or telephone to get on the list. Orders will be filled in order. No deposit required at this time. Approximately delivery time is July - August.

We've filled all our black anodized Supercharger orders and have two kits left over. They are on the shelf and are ready to go. $7,495.00 for the complete kit, with the VEC2 and 1 year warranty. First come, first served. Picture below.

You must be registered for see images

That's about all for now. We'll continue to update everyone as progress continues.

Regards,
Sean Roe
www.RoeRacing.com
904-733-5469 voice
904-733-5469 fax
[email protected]

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are all you Gen I guys at??? You guys have been asking for a SC for a long time and here it is and where are you? Take the plung into big HP. Maybe you guys are just calling Sean and not responding to this thread.

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean - Do you do installation? Do you have an affiliation with anyone who does?

How much should I expect to pay for a typical install?

Thanks

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean - Do you do installation? Do you have an affiliation with anyone who does?

Thanks

I do installations. I am near Chattanooga Tn. and I am also a Roe Racing dealer. Enlighten us with your location and someone may can be recommended near you.

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in Iowa but I am not sure where I'll be later in the year. It doesn't matter, I will ship the car if it's too the right place.

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Typical installation is about $500 to $550. We had a 2000 RT/10 dropped off last night at 6pm for a Supercharger and 180 degree thermostat. The owner picked it up this afternoon and his bill was $500.

There are several shop installers available if the do it yourselfer doesn't have the time or facility. I've even flown to Sweden and installed one the day I arrived :) . It generally would cost more to ship the car out of state than to have someone fly in and install it.

MES,
I have some more testing I want to do before releasing the higher boost setup for the "stock" forged piston cars. We've verified the injector size, basic VEC2 Smart Card programming, belt size, fuel pump requirements, etc.. But, I have a few other items in mind that will enhance the upgrade. Get in touch with us in about 4 weeks if you don't hear anything sooner.

Sean

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've read this thread but all my money went towards the looks of my car because I was told there would not be a Gen I supercharger. I'll be dropping $9000 within the next two weeks on my car. So, maybe next year when the Gen I SC is done and the bugs are worked out, I will have one.

GG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Supercharger news & availability (Gen 2 AND Gen 1) ......

Sean, will there be any different installation options on Gen1's with or without A/C?

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What shops in or near San Diego have experience in installing and tuning super chargers for Vipers, particularly Roe Superchargers? If this kit was available next month (July) then I would certainly pick one up for my '94 RT/10.

Manny

V

vegasviper

Sean, what are the HP gain from 5# to 8#

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

What kind of H.P. gain could I expect. Have a 94

Thanks

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<font color="red">I have cleaned up a BUNCH of posts from you BIGR1. You have(had) your several posts.....get your point across there...this is not your thread. Signed, Vipermad</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960