SVS 2000 HP VIPER TWIN TURBO ROCKET SLED !!!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez *** was that? Just curious with that kinda RWHP what do you think the numbers will be on the track.What kinda rear gears are you guys running?

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome power. I think it will be difficult to turn that much power in a viper into great dragstrip numbers. Bonneville is another story. :eek:

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 speed powerglide has a 1:1 ratio second gear. so with the 3.07 rear gear and a 26 inch tall tire this car will only do 145 mph at 6,000 rpm's.

SVS must be running a 28 inch tall tire and like a 2.89 rear gear? if they spin it up to 6,500 rpm's i think they can do like 180 mph with that combo. that should be good for a new world record in the 1/4 mile with a viper.

i presume for bonnevile they will be putting the stock 6 speed back in the car?

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice job guys!!! Look fwd to checking it out in person! Our mutual detailer friend was at my house today and we were discussing this thread! Nice job and congrats!!!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
On the dyno chart, the car dissapears at about 108 mph, and then re-appears about 155mph! The dissapearing Viper! First Viper to enter hyper-space.

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the dyno chart, the car dissapears at about 108 mph, and then re-appears about 155mph! The dissapearing Viper! First Viper to enter hyper-space.

LMAO

:D awesome observation and analogy :2tu:

Thanks to everyone for all the comments/support and liking this Vid! :cool:

We made 71 runs averaging around 1250rwhp. We didn't complete everything we wanted to accomplish so there's more left to do.

Looking forward to unraveling the performance of the TTRS on the track.

:usa:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We made 71 runs averaging around 1250rwhp. We didn't complete everything we wanted to accomplish so there's more left to do.

71 dyno runs?!? :eek: What did you guys do to get it to 2000HP? (besides 71 runs and I hope lots of bags of ice)

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

71 dyno runs?!? :eek: What did you guys do to get it to 2000HP? (besides 71 runs and I hope lots of bags of ice)

That was spread a little over 2 days :)

We used everything we've learned over the years and developed new things too.

We used only race gas that is similar to what they specify you to run at Bonneville.

The record at the Salt in our class is 264mph.

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was spread a little over 2 days :)

We used everything we've learned over the years and developed new things too.

We used only race gas that is similar to what they specify you to run at Bonneville.

The record at the Salt in our class WAS 264mph.

Thought I would correct that for ya. I know a lot of things change over 200 but I see no reason what so ever that car won't go 275 with ease. Get it down super low and maybe work on a belly pan and some other light aero mods and 300 is def in the cards. Go get em' tiger, just don't out run that guardian angle.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its kinda hard to see the dyno in the vid can you post it?

I want to see the "hyper space" theory lol

AWESOME results WOW

Svsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jr you are now the fastest dyno driver.The post will create close to fifteen thousand runs by Sunday noon on all the sites that it is on.With all those runs and still no detonation that is a great tuner that you have. I recieved a call from Paul Romine on Sat, he wants us to tune his V-10 33 roadster,and Doug Herberts GTS.They have Motec on them and need help.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jr you are now the fastest dyno driver.The post will create close to fifteen thousand runs by Sunday noon on all the sites that it is on.With all those runs and still no detonation that is a great tuner that you have. I recieved a call from Paul Romine on Sat, he wants us to tune his V-10 33 roadster,and Doug Herberts GTS.They have Motec on them and need help.

Ron Sr. are you talkin about Doug Herbert who drive's the Snap-On Top Fuel Dragster?

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great scott ! its like an freaking f-1 car !

You never cease to amaze us with your lack of knowledge and general stupidity. That car is making double the HP of an F1 car and at 1/3 the rpm. Run along now.