SVS 2000 HP VIPER TWIN TURBO ROCKET SLED !!!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome my neighbor knows Doug. Never knew he owned a viper. I've met him a few times at Englishtown.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Balls! Pure Balls!, thats all I can say for some lucky driver to punch that open full throttle and hang on keeping it pointed straight. Congrats to you guys for always raising the bar in the viper supercar category. Now who will the lucky driver be? And can they drive the car
@ 2000 horsepower with the Air Conditioning on, tuning the radio to their favorite station while on a cell phone smoking a Cuban? Thats my kind of hero. All the best, can't wait to see the numbers at the track.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Am I understanding this correctly? You guys are going to try to exceed 300mph in a modified viper? That is nuts! Great luck!!!!

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Balls! Pure Balls!, thats all I can say for some lucky driver to punch that open full throttle and hang on keeping it pointed straight. Congrats to you guys for always raising the bar in the viper supercar category. Now who will the lucky driver be? And can they drive the car
@ 2000 horsepower with the Air Conditioning on, tuning the radio to their favorite station while on a cell phone smoking a Cuban? Thats my kind of hero. All the best, can't wait to see the numbers at the track.

:cool:

Soon :D

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give us more details on the cars internals, engine management and SVS set up and what kind of $$$ to get it there ;) Great job!

Thanks

Strong, Motec. $$$$$ well, this isn't a DIY kit ;) .........Could you imagine Twin 2000 Hp Viper V10's in an offshore boat? :shocked:

:headbang:

:usa:

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I understanding this correctly? You guys are going to try to exceed 300mph in a modified viper? That is nuts! Great luck!!!!

Thanks, we'll give it all we can.

264mph is the record in our class. I would be happy to get in the 200mph club. Anything over that depends on how the car reacts and overall sampling.

:2tu:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
264mph is the record in our class. I would be happy to get in the 200mph club. Anything over that depends on how the car reacts and overall sampling.

Happy in the 200mph club? Don't blink when you hit the pedal! :p

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Happy in the 200mph club? Don't blink when you hit the pedal! :p

In order to make it into the 200mph club you have to beat an existing record that's anywhere in the 200mph range. Eventhough we went 247mph in 2001 we didn't make it into the 200mph club because we actually didn't beat the record. The existing record in 2001 was 246. We were close and could have beat the record but Bonners Bad Berkeley (only other vehicle in the same class) took it to 264mph.

:D :usa:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi