SVS Ultimate Ride - 68 Charger V10 Twin Turbo with Viper Suspension!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow good luck! Sounds like an awesome project guys! :2tu: There better be video when that things done. :D

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Dah-mmmmm you got a lot of energy! Its gonna be sweet!

And what a concept! TT V10 68 Charger that handles well! Go stomp a snooty AMG something or other and report back! :)

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice job, like the look too with the way the headers are fabricated above the motor into the turbos. That's going to be an awesome ride, what a project. Please keep the pics and updates coming. :2tu:

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the comments!

Darrick, I look forward to it :2tu:

The driver sits in the stock location. The footwell is smaller but this version is also an automatic. There's still plenty of room in the footwell area even with the auto. Utilizing a 6 speed there's more room in the footwell. The engine is 5-6 inches under the cowl. The engine has been moved back and lowered for performance in relation to changing the canter of gravity. The stock dash is being used in this version but will be modified.

The entire bare tube frame chassis (minus suspension, brakes, body etc) weighs 250lbs. It should handle like a go-kart when finished :D

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take it these don't come with A/C. Ha Ha! Who the hell needs that when your driving something like this. Excellent project!!!

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take it these don't come with A/C. Ha Ha! Who the hell needs that when your driving something like this. Excellent project!!!

Thanks!

It will definitely have AC, power steering and whatever level of sound system the customer wants.

The owner of this Ride opted for air ride suspension so now we can offer that as an option! He also wanted a wider wheel/tire than the stock 13" Viper wheel.

We were able to fit his desired 20x16 custom wheel in the rear that he's having made to run with Mickey Thompson drag radials 29x18.00/20 for the street!

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We were able to fit his desired 20x16 custom wheel in the rear that he's having made to run with Mickey Thompson drag radials 29x18.00/20 for the street!

When did Mickey Thompson come out with 29x18.00/20 drag radials?

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When did Mickey Thompson come out with 29x18.00/20 drag radials?

Sorry about that Ken. They're not drag radials but they will be an awesome tire for this project!

Mickey Thompson Tires

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I am a TT ******* and am wondering why the headers are routed to the front of the motor and going into whatever they are being routed into?!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'd love to get some details on that GTX project as I'm working a similar (although much more, what's the word.... sane) project on my B-body.