SVS vs. Underground Racing

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which company would you prefer for Twin Turbo installation for a Gen IV viper?

SVS or Underground Racing?

Fabian

Do yourself a favor and go visit the shops and see who's is the highest quality. Once you stop at Underground your mind will be made up. I was there yesterday they have over 25 vipers there getting turbos.
They also have a shop car they can take you out in, It's Kevin's personal car. Man that things fast.

418viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, stop by UGR and you will be convinced. Proven package with a warranty. I believe Heffner has moved on to Ford GT's and Lambos and he installs UGR kits on Vipers?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, stop by UGR and you will be convinced. Proven package with a warranty. I believe Heffner has moved on to Ford GT's and Lambos and he installs UGR kits on Vipers?

Ok, that one would really surprise me, Jason was doing Turbos for a looong time. Indeed he was one of the first, if not THE first turbo guy, so why would he need to use a kit from someone else? And I note your location is virtually next door to Underground so make sure your facts are COMPLETELY correct when talking who's who in the tuner world or your comments will not only be suspect but we will remove them.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heffner is still doing them im pretty sure but has broadened his work to lambos and FGT's.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone actually TT Gen 4's yet? Is not the 10 plus compression ratio a problem for boost?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang