SVS wins Hot Rod Top Speed Challenge - 218.95 mph!

Viper TT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats jr and the whole svs team.
great to see all the hard work you guys put into unexplored viper technological advancements pay off.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SR. and JR.
Great run. Video made it look like a walk in the park. Car ran straight and true.
Really impressive to see Jr. pull the twin shutes to slow the car down from almost 220 MPH!

What we do not see is all the late nights and hard work getting the car and team ready for such an extreme effort.

Think anyone that is thinking about ultimate performance should talk to you guys.

Thanks for stepping up.

Only a handful of Viper Professionals can attempt such a amazing performance.

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool!

why is there a big #2 on the dash the entire time? what does that mean?

We don't have the T-56 hooked into the Motec. It should be reading what gear you're in.

Viper TT/10 - Thank you for recognizing the hard work!

Go fast for Life - You're welcome / More video to follow

Blue GTS - Yes it weighed 4700 lbs for this race. We can take out or add weight accordingly.

JGK95 - Thanks for your supportive comments always! Go Sox!

Paul Hawker - That was a very insightful comment and I appreciate it more than you know!

I have another couple videos and will have them up soon. Thanks for the support!

:usa:

ZX12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video, and congrats on your win! Thanks for sharing it with us. The rider of the 219 mph Busa was impressed with your Viper! I put a link to his on-bike video run in the Snake Pit, if you want to view it... it's a bit shakier than your video...

Link

INTMD8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on the win! It was good seeing you guys.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

I did not get a chance to talk with you at the meeting last night, but congrats, nicely done!!

martyb

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video, and congrats on your win! Thanks for sharing it with us. The rider of the 219 mph Busa was impressed with your Viper! I put a link to his on-bike video run in the Snake Pit, if you want to view it... it's a bit shakier than your video...

Link

WOW!

You've got to give it to the guys on the bikes that push the limit at Maxton.

I know what it feels like and being on a bike has got to be a rush beyond!

Very cool :headbang:

futureacrowner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2.55's and keeping it in 4th would probably be a better idea, but one heck of a run guys. Congrats on doing it in basically a pump gas trim. Now get it to hold together at the big # and put 15mph on the top end. :2tu:

Viper TT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2.55's and keeping it in 4th would probably be a better idea, but one heck of a run guys. Congrats on doing it in basically a pump gas trim. Now get it to hold together at the big # and put 15mph on the top end. :2tu:

you plan on running 150mph in the 1/8th mile with those gears like stated in an earlier post? can't wait to see your setup. also can i buy some of the tires you are going to use to accomplish this 1/8th mile task and then be able to break off 240+?

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

Congrats to you and your Dad! Nice speech tonight.

See you soon!

Rob

Thanks Rob !

I always forget everything I would like to say but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

When we hold the dyno day we'll go for some pulls on the road :nana:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang