Swapping my viper

sandy3160

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm considering swapping my 2002 ACR graphite with 8100 miles for a 2001 ACR bumble bee with 7000 miles. This yellow viper was purchased in MN vin # 1B3ER69E81V703056 if anyone has info on it please let me know?? Both cars have the same warranty and my original preference was the yellow and black, but i couldn't find it. Any opinions on making this trade would be appreciated.

thanks

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
keep the 2002 graphite, this is a bias opinion
dont be a trader and go to yellow, lol gl tom

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was actually looking at that bumblebee acr - esp if this is the same one offered in AutoTrader. I think they were asking lot more than I anticipated - this was over 4 months ago.

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I bought a car from Premier Sportscars and got what I paid for. I have a friend who bought a car from there as well and was treated right. Good luck.

PS...I like the bumble bee

VIPER BIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Premier is who found mine. Told them what I was looking for & they found it within 2 days. Very good to work with & liked the luxury of having the contract stating that if it wasn't to my satisfaction when delivered (from GA to MO), I was not obligated to purchase. Would be my first stop if I was looking for another!

Gotta like the yellow & black!! :2tu:

Derek
:usa:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala