T&D Rocker Question

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to install T&D 1.7 RR's on my '01 RT/10. The engine is stock and no internal mods have been done (yet). Will my stock pushrod's work with the T&D's or do I need to purchase new pushrods? I tried the search but I couldn't find a definitive answer to this.

Thanks,
- Tony

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wont know untill you check the length with a pushrod checker...

i have a set of longer ones if the size is right for ya

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wont know untill you check the length with a pushrod checker...

i have a set of longer ones if the size is right for ya

Thanks Plum. I know I have to check length with the pushrod checker that comes with T&D. Wasn't sure if replacement was always the case. Anyway, when it came time for pushrods, where did you purchase them from? I'll let you know in about a week what I'll need.

Thanks
- TP

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jegs,summit racing all good places.

i dont know if the T&D's kit is the same as the mopar kit, but mine didnt have a pushrod checker in it. i had to borrow a friends.

keep me posted, if i can help, i will.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Plum. I know I have to check length with the pushrod checker that comes with T&D. Wasn't sure if replacement was always the case. Anyway, when it came time for pushrods, where did you purchase them from? I'll let you know in about a week what I'll need.

Thanks
- TP

Are you sure you have an adjustable pushrod or the gauge that shows geometry - they are two different entities that address different issues. Even if you have the pushrod gauge you will still need a micrometer that measures 7".

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure you have an adjustable pushrod or the gauge that shows geometry - they are two different entities that address different issues. Even if you have the pushrod gauge you will still need a micrometer that measures 7".

Jack, I meant adjustable pushrod. But I do have shaft height gauge that came with the T&D kit. Didn't mean to mixup the two. Didn't realize I needed the micrometer but I will get one.

Thanks, - Tony

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96