Take off SRT parts going on e-bay, starting at $1...

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Well, we picked up the SRT-10 over the weekend and have removed all of the damaged parts and most of the items that are not needed for our use. We're going to fix the suspension (mainly the right rear corner) and use the rolling chassis as an R&D car.
Everything being removed is going up on Ebay over the next few days. I'd say we have at least 30 good items.
Keep an eye on the listings at the Roe Racing Ebay items page
Regards,
Sean

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sean...congrats with the (relative) bargain of your recent SRT-10 pick-up. And good luck with the R&D rolling chassis; hope it serves you well, especially if part of its mission is concerning your up and coming SRT-10 supercharge system as some of us can hardly wait on those details. :)

Say, when is that system comin' out for the SRT-10 anyway--and can you share any particulars at this point? :p

Thanks!

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,

What shape are the black plastic covers that are located behind the seat back and cover the access points for the shoulder belts. These have the viper logo on them. If they are OK, what would you want for them???

thanks

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The SC kit will be fitted to this car soon. Lot's of the prototype parts are built, but testing has not begun.
We had to order a rear steering knuckle, upper control arm, axle and radiator.
We plan to use it for a lot of R&D and fittiing projects.

Steve, the panels are in good shape, as was most all of the interior. Drop me an e-mail at seanroe@juno,com and let me know what you want to pay for them and how you want them shipped. I'd think about 50% of the best price you get from a dealer would be fine.

Regards,
Sean
PS, I've added a few more items, but may hold off before adding the rest as the auctions don't seem to be getting much interest. It might take a few years until these parts come into demand. The dash cover on there is $1,300 new, airbags are $500+ each new and the bid is only at $212.

Scarfone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey sean,

I would love to get some of these parts, just to say that I own a piece of a viper! Do you ship to canada and if so how much would it cost? Hopefully I can snag up a whole bunch of the $1 parts :laugh: !
Thanks alot,

Lucas