TCNJ Car Show 4/20/02 (New Jersey)

NJTy180

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What?: Car Show/Fundraiser
Where?: The College of New Jersey (Ewing, NJ)
When?: April 20th, 2002 10am - 4pm (Rain Date April 21st rain or shine)
Why?: To raise money for the students of the Technology Education Society.

For more information and to register, go here: http://www.tcnj.edu/~tes/carshow/

We will be constantly updating and adding classes as more people register, if you feel your class isn't properly represented, tell us about it and get more of your fellow car owners to register! If we receive 10 or more similar cars, we will create a new class! Register today!

Webmasters: Please make this a sticky post if possible, thank you.

For questions or comments, please post here or e-mail me at [email protected]

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Ty,

I'd appreciate it if you contact Adel Elsayed or Myself, as our NJ region schedule is already packed with activities.

If you send us the details, we can discuss, and possibly include this event in our newsletters and events listing.

Take a look at www.viperclubofamerica.com ... and click events to see all we have planned.

OP
OP
N

NJTy180

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I will try and get ahold of you sometime Monday.

-Morgan
TCNJ Class of 2002
Car Show Coordinator

OP
OP
N

NJTy180

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**ATTENTION!!**

Anyone who may have registered between 8 PM 2/24 and 12 PM 2/25 will need to sign up via the web again. If you have already sent out your payment, thats fine. There were some internal script problems and registrations durning that time were not recored even though the infomation said it was received.
We're really sorry for the trouble, and please dont worry about duplicate registrations, we will take note and delete doubles. http://www.tcnj.edu/~tes/carshow/register.html

OP
OP
N

NJTy180

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, I sent you the infomation about the show. let me know if you need a flyer or anything. Hope to see you guys there.

-Morgan

OP
OP
N

NJTy180

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, did you receive my e-mail?
Should I put orders in for a Viper class yet
smile.gif

-Morgan