Team picture from Sweden (pic)

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the European Optima Viper Team at a recent Auto show here in Sweden.
The GTS/R Viper (FIA GT) to the Left, The Lottery PT Cruiser, and our Venomous Dragracing Viper (Super Street) to the Right.
You must be registered for see images

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched the FIA race from Magny Cours this weekend on eurosport, the Optima/Roo's GTS-R Team did the business, finishing 4th overall from 24th off the grid, cool pic

Have you got your engine back together yet?

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck 98 RT/10,

I agree. Kind of ironic since they don't make a battery to fit the viper. At least without hacking off the terminals.
;)

Maybe someone should make them aware of this again :rolleyes:

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Optima is interested in sponsoring Vipers in the U.S. I am sure I could coordinate 50 Vipers that would display thier logo and be active in Viper Days and SCCA events Nationwide.

Any Optima Exec's out there? We love your product = an endorsement and press is at hand...

OP
OP
J

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil, yes the engine is in the car but not fired up yet. I had to order new roller rockers due to the longer Valve stems. I did also have some problems with the fuel return lines...but It's solved now. As soon the Rockers arrive from JonB, will I fire it up.
Yes our FIA GT guys are doing well, they are now 3rd in the serie.

Cheers!

I watched the FIA race from Magny Cours this weekend on eurosport, the Optima/Roo's GTS-R Team did the business, finishing 4th overall from 24th off the grid, cool pic

Have you got your engine back together yet?

OP
OP
J

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Optima Batteries are std in many Chrysler cars since 6 months ago. That is the reason we compete under the Chrysler flag. I'm quite sure there will be a Viper Battery :)
/JP

Chuck 98 RT/10,

I agree. Kind of ironic since they don't make a battery to fit the viper. At least without hacking off the terminals.
;)

Maybe someone should make them aware of this again :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery