Team Viper Autocross Challenge-any predictions?

Reaction score
It would be fun to have a pool. My prediction is the Western Zone (Two N.CA. drivers) take home the honors. Team Viper 2nd, South East 3rd, N. Central 4th, South Central 5th, North East 6th. My Zone names may be incorrect but I think most can figure out the area in question.

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Sean had the low overall time. It was a pleasure to drive with the VCA 10. As a drag racer in auto X I appreciate the the turn on to the return road much more after these events.
Great guys, great time, many thanks to Team Viper, Tony and the the National VCA. Coneheads rule!!!!!

OP
OP
F
Reaction score
Glad to have owners take the crown from the plant. That will make them work a little harder for the next challenge. Congrat's to Sean! He is Great! Sean spent some time coaching me, to get around Rupperts (Viper Days last week) track. Must have been a great event, I know the 2 guys from the Western Zone are fast around cones and road courses.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually Sean Roe did have the fastest run in the official Team vs Team competition but it was the Midwest rep. Ron Adee who had overall quickest time in the individual competition. The courses between the morning and afternoon were similar but still different (start finish was slightly different and the main course was run backwards). It was great to see that it was two VCA guys who had the quickest times during the day. That is not to say that PVO was outgunned as Steve Telechowski, Matt B and Mr. Winkler were also very fast. The top six guys running for individual honors was split between 3 PVO and 3 VCA.

I congratulate everyone who participated from both teams and the people who organized and worked these events. Big round of applause to Steve and Karen Telechowski, Al Fields and the rest of the PVO gang who set up the courses the entire weekend. They were setting them up in the dark for the most part ( I guess that is why the first layout had so many tight turns in the esses), because when Bill Sampognaro and I arrived at first light, the track was already set up. Bill S did a great job of timing with help from Fiona, Kim, Mark and Paul(?).

Thanks to John F for letting us come out to play once again. He also has a bright future as a motorsports commentator in the future. Speedvision needs to get an audition tape immediately. He had me rivited to his every word during the competition.

Rich H
Official Starter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine