Tell me if THIS sounds Reasonable...

Epro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off, I'm only 15. I haven't seen many vipers in Nova Scotia, but I want to own not only one when I grow up, but 3 or 4! Of course, just leave it up to me to decide what I should do to accomplish that! Anyways, my first viper I plan on getting at the age of 22... That's 7 years! 93s and 94s are usually around 33,000 currently aren't they? That's about 40,000 canadian, and If I take a few sacrifices (No kids, Smaller house with a garage) That should be no problem right?
And of course at this time, the 2002 GTS will be at a good price (The 2002 GTS is my favorite after to the 96 GTS)

As for career, I'll figure something out eventually >.<. I plan on owning:
-Dodge Viper 2002 GTS
-Monte Carlo 88 SS
-Camaro Z28 91
-Corvette C6

Any of this sound reasonable?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you already thinking of Sacrificing Kids and a house for your 1st Viper! Wow, I guess you really want one! :p

I hope you have other GOALS to help you accomplish this one. Like, getting GREAT Grades in school, working in the summer, saving money now for college, etc! :2tu:

If goals like that are met, then other goals, like owning a Viper by age 22 is possible too!
Good luck! :usa:

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine at 25! Do what it takes...by doing what it takes to get a great job to be able to afford a Viper, you well end up only doing yourself a favor. Higher toy standards require higher accomplishements :)

nofearracer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You can accomplish anything you want, as long as your willing to put in the work and make a few sacrifices. On a side note, I bought myself one at 22 for my 23rd birthday present.

OP
OP
E

Epro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you already thinking of Sacrificing Kids and a house for your 1st Viper! Wow, I guess you really want one! :p

I hope you have other GOALS to help you accomplish this one. Like, getting GREAT Grades in school, working in the summer, saving money now for college, etc! :2tu:

If goals like that are met, then other goals, like owning a Viper by age 22 is possible too!
Good luck! :usa:

You have no idea... I probably won't find one in Nova Scotia, I'll just take a trip to Maine and get one there. I aint moving out of Nova Scotia, I want this to be a rare speciality that gets me farther!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want it bad enough you will have one and from the looks of it thats not gonna be a problem for you.

I got my viper at 19 (10 months ago) im 20 now and im looking into buying another car either another viper or a lambo.

one other thing don't let ANYONE say your shooting too high and all that crap like "you'll never get that car" because I heard that more times then I can count and you wanna know the best feeling I ever got?? seeing their faces when I pulled it in the driveway.

Keep it up man, make your dream of owning a viper a reality.

V10Ace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing. I'm 16 and have the same plans as you Epro. Small house with garage, staying single until the beast (Viper) is paid off! I've been a huge fan of these cars since I was 5 or 6 yrs old. Which equates to around first year of production. Hell, I've never even got a chance to sit in one!

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
I've been trying as hard as I can in school!
your sig:

I don't have any cars to bloat...

I think you need to try a bit harder in school, especially in english class.

To 'bloat' is to inflate something, generally with a liquid, until the object becomes disdended. I think you mean that you "don't have any cars to boast" and you are somehow combining/confusing the word 'gloat' with 'boast' to get 'bloat', which is what your sister becomes a few days before her menstrual cycle.

And should you get a Camaro, it's not really 'bloatable' outside of trailer parks :2tu:

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your sig:

To 'bloat' is to inflate something, generally with a liquid, until the object becomes disdended. I think you mean that you "don't have any cars to boast" and you are somehow combining/confusing the word 'gloat' with 'boast' to get 'bloat', which is what your sister becomes a few days before her menstrual cycle.

And should you get a Camaro, it's not really 'bloatable' outside of trailer parks :2tu:

Lmao, this post had me cracking up.

viperama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try to save money wherever you can!

I bought my GTS new when i was 21 years old.
At this time i had allready a good job and still lived in my Parents House.
So i was able to spend most of the Money for this Car... payment was done after 18 Months.

18 Hard Months but now 5 years later i am glad to do it "the hard way" with higher rates to get done with them soon.

OP
OP
E

Epro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your sig:

I got a 98 on English total last year. I love english with a passion! Mainly because what I learn, I can use on internet forums.

OP
OP
E

Epro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing. I'm 16 and have the same plans as you Epro. Small house with garage, staying single until the beast (Viper) is paid off! I've been a huge fan of these cars since I was 5 or 6 yrs old. Which equates to around first year of production. Hell, I've never even got a chance to sit in one!

Ahh no way!? Well, I hope we both can accomplish it!

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curious to see how someone who is 20 can afford a Viper? Not too sound morbid, but did a close relative die and leave alot? Win the lottery? Parents bought it for you? Just curious.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_