Texas DOES NOT have a chance against Florida @ VOI 7 Drags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are just finishing our unlimited Viper car , our tuners Sean Roe, Tom Welch and Doug Levin have combined forces to come with this motor and now we have installed into a Viper. The motor has twin turbos, supercharged and 6-port nitrous injected.
10motor-med.jpg
What do you think!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Whoever is driving please make sure you wear an equally great fire suit. What kind of fuel are you running? Hope it doesn't blow up!

Reaction score
Interesting that I haven't heard anything about this. I talk to Doug several times a day. Good luck to Florida, but I think some of the Texas tuners will be out strong.

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it is ON! I just got off the phone with the owner of the track and King and I will be flying to Nashville to check out the conditions in bowling green..we will report as soon as we get back.

I love to hear that from FLORIDA! can I get a second from CALI or NJ??

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cudaman:
We are just finishing our unlimited Viper car , our tuners Sean Roe, Tom Welch and Doug Levin have combined forces to come with this motor and now we have installed into a Viper. The motor has twin turbos, supercharged and 6-port nitrous injected.
10motor-med.jpg
What to you think!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In addition to the questions in my other post, what car are you pulling the engine out of to put in the Viper? I don't think the engine in that picture is sitting in a Viper engine bay. Also, even though you're in the Unlimited Class shouldn't the engine be a modded Viper engine. I may be wrong but I doubt that is a Viper block. Maybe someone from Texas will stick a John Force funny car engine in a Viper. Big deal. Sorry, I don't see the point??? Please explain.

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DEVILDOG:
Maybe someone from Texas will stick a John Force funny car engine in a Viper.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

iamwithstupid[1].gif

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DEVILDOG:
In addition to the questions in my other post, what car are you pulling the engine out of to put in the Viper? I don't think the engine in that picture is sitting in a Viper engine bay. Also, even though you're in the Unlimited Class shouldn't the engine be a modded Viper engine. I may be wrong but I doubt that is a Viper block. Maybe someone from Texas will stick a John Force funny car engine in a Viper. Big deal. Sorry, I don't see the point??? Please explain.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

does satire always go over your head, or what?

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eddie N:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should not use words that you do not know the meaning of. Stay in school!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eddie N:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've noticed the same thing...
smile.gif

All in FUN!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Originally posted by Prashant:

"I love to hear that from FLORIDA! can I get a second from CALI or NJ??
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif
NOT!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jason-Middle Tennessee:
iamwithstupid[1].gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since you're now evidently in Houston also, next time you're up Dallas way come by my place and I'll pay you $50 to cut my lawn!

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

rolleyes.gif

are you one of those very serious straight forward say what you mean dont hold back no nonsense kind of guys that really just doesnt get it? do you have problems inferencing sarcasm and jest? are you the guy that always doesnt get the joke? do you have to try really hard and break a sweat just to have a little fun?

or are you just an asphole?
smile.gif

lighten up,

- eddie -

edited for my 2nd grade spelling screw ups.

Reaction score
next time you're up Dallas way come by my place and I'll pay you $50 to cut my lawn!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Watch it now!!

wink.gif

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you **** at sarcasm

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
rolleyes.gif

are you one of those very serious straight forward say what you mean dont hold back no nonsense kind of guys that really just doesnt get it? do you have problems inferencing sarcasm and jest? are you the guy that always doesnt get the joke? do you have to try really hard and break a sweat just to have a little fun?

or are you just an asphole?
smile.gif

lighten up,

- eddie -

edited for my 2nd grade spelling screw ups.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe after you grow up you will get a little more serious yourself. If you don't good luck out there. BTW, if you expect me to lighten up I would not be calling me names. Oh! since you like jokes so much here is one for you: What did the owner of a Viper say to the kid that will never own one?...F--- Off! Get it?

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig 201 MPH:

you **** at sarcasm

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You **** at interpreting a message correctly. I was not being sarcastic. You should stay in school too. Maybe you'll eventually learn enough and mature enough and be successful enough to be able to actually afford a Viper. However, I seriously doubt it. Bye for now, I'm going to go drive my Venom at 201 MPH! You can stay here and dream about it. Just kidding....ha ha!
sarcblink.gif
seeya.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You **** at interpreting a message correctly. I was not being sarcastic. You should stay in school too. Maybe you'll eventually learn enough and mature enough and be successful enough to be able to actually afford a Viper. However, I seriously doubt it. Bye for now, I'm going to go drive my Venom at 201 MPH! You can stay here and dream about it. Just kidding....ha ha!
sarcblink.gif
seeya.gif
BURNOUT.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow game, set, match for you! I am still in school, sure I may not make $300K in a day like you buying worldcom stocks but I'm sure it'll be enough. From reading your reply I would swear you had a 5 year old kid write it, but hey, you're the educated one bragging about owning a 80K car, you act like it's so unattainable.
rolleyes.gif

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig 201 MPH:
wow game, set, match for you! I am still in school, sure I may not make $300K in a day like you buying worldcom stocks but I'm sure it'll be enough. From reading your reply I would swear you had a 5 year old kid write it, but hey, you're the educated one bragging about owning a 80K car, you act like it's so unattainable.
rolleyes.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shows what you know. Mines a $130K Venom. Let me know when you pay cash for yours new and live in a house you own instead of a dorm room! Hopefully, the board will still be here in 20+ years or so.
rofl.gif

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kungfool:
rolleyes.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fool,
I know you're worn out from servicing me, however even if I add your OL'E!!!!!!
laugh.gif
response to your
rolleyes.gif
response I'm still not impressed. Try again!

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
smoked,
Weaker still when you have to copy my tactic. However, you are correct that you are not worthy. At least you got one thing right. Keep trying. Did you call fool yet?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Copy your tactic? Stop flattering yourself. While you have artificially inflated your head with delusional flattery, you should instead focus that hot air on on blowing up that latex doll for your midnight rendezvous tonight. Then you can yell "oh thats it, faster please!" and have it mean something somewhat significant. I know a pillow just wouldnt be the same for you.
laugh.gif

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmokinV10:
Is that what you said to your boyfriend last night or were those the sweet nothings you whipsered the plastic doll you have hidden under your bed now?
laugh.gif

Its amazing how you, deviledhog, can get on this thread and immediately attack a perfectly good post. You KNOW that engine is awesome and is better than anything we have stuffed in our vipers. So keep up your delusional ways and keep on charming us with your insults. Ill be here waiting
devil.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really not that amazing. ThWankerDog does the same chit all the time. Pretty much his MO now.

Serious Eric

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DEVILDOG caught trying to crash the party out in West Texas. No comebacks, no humor and no wit. Just lay there and stunk like the **** that he is!

You must be registered for see images

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmokinV10:
Talk about weak comebacks!!!!
laughing2[1].gif
I nominate you for the master of weak comeback award for the post above!!! I bow down to your weak comebacking abilities!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I am not worthy!!!!

Oh by the way, the garbage in my head is temporarily saved for you. However i know the $hit in your @$$ is saved for "underwear paint!!!"
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

smoked,
I can't believe you admitted you know too. Well, the secret is out. Now the Viper Nation knows why both of you have brown noses!
eek.gif

Serious Eric

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't play chess against Deep Blue and don't try to outsmack the Ironmen. We've got your every stupid move and bonehead tactic outhought and out-slammed months in advance DD. We've got a nasty picture and a 3rd degree burn waitin for you around every corner!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelP:
Really not that amazing. ThWankerDog does the same chit all the time. Pretty much his MO now.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I guess it takes three of you now! You all must have high ********* bills. Anyway, your response is stupid. It dosen't even make sense. You are the worst of the three so far. You must also have a generous portion of garbage in your head to sort through. Try a rake!

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
smoked,
I can't believe you admitted you know too. Well, the secret is out. Now the Viper Nation knows why both of you have brown noses!
eek.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I cant believe is how you fail to understand the origins of your brown underwear. After all, your pic is posted in the post above!!! So wipe the drool off that brown **** infested face of yours and realize that you are the cow dung piece of $hit stinking up a storm in here cosntantly decorating your BVD's.
laugh.gif

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eric Schieve:
Don't play chess against Deep Blue and don't try to outsmack the Ironmen. We've got your every stupid move and bonehead tactic outhought and out-slammed months in advance DD. We've got a nasty picture and a 3rd degree burn waitin for you around every corner!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow! You guys are so weak it now takes four of you. Watch out you all will over load the phone lines trying to come up with your next comeback. You might want to check into a conference call program it may be cheaper. As far as the picture goes, how about identifing which ugly fat boy is which?
laughing2[1].gif
And quit trying to hide those brown noses we all the truth about what you boys did together on those long Texas nights! The West Texas Swap Holes in the Buttocks Gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.