Texas V-10 Dragrace.....is it in Kansas???

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10Texas-thumb.jpg

Where is Texas????? We stopped to ask some truckers, they gave us directions to Kansas. All we can find out here out is corn fields. Some other trucks now have directed us south. Hope to be in Texas by Monday.

Larry Macedo

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know but that is on ugly f@@@@r in that picture. Leave him in Kansas :laugh:

At least it distracts some from looking at that ugly trailer. I hope you guys have good tires on that and packed the wheel bearings. Since you have a computer you might want try mapquest.com :D

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Steve the Greek making the trek, just in case someone happens to misplace a shoe or something in the middle of I-10? :D

Backdoc7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any of you guys here, give me a call. i just happen to be in town so i got a room at the hotel valencia. im in room 516 under the last name Richey. I dont know what's going on here besides some general info. would like to hook up with you guys. Bill

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any of you guys here, give me a call. i just happen to be in town so i got a room at the hotel valencia. im in room 516 under the last name Richey. I dont know what's going on here besides some general info. would like to hook up with you guys. Bill

Just got to the room 12:30SAT time. There is a dyno day in the morning. If you need info call me after 8am 423-902-1982

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson