Thank You Bill Pemberton!

Discussion in 'Generation V Discussions / SRT Coupe, GTS, GTC, AC' started by broomrider, Jan 18, 2017.

1. broomrider

broomrider VCA Member - Gulf States

I would like to take a moment to recognize someone. Most of you know of Bill , but for those that don't I would like to educate you on a rare gentleman.
    Bill has been with Woodhouse Dodge in Blair, Nebraska for many years. He has sold more Vipers than I could ever begin to count. He has a rare ability of taking care of
    A customer. He pays attention to every detail, listens to his customers and above all makes sure they are 100% satisfied. I am proud to call him Friend.
    It has been a great privilege to know him. I had the wonderful experience of buying a car from him recently. He took care of every single detail and ole Broom didn't worry for a thing.
    Thank You from the bottom of my little black heart Bill. :)

IMG_6310.jpg

FullSizeRender-9.jpg

FullSizeRender-7.jpg

2. ViperJeff

ViperJeff VCA Legacy Member - UT/AZ Staff Member

Congrats Broom,

Thanks Bill

3. 3whitevipers

3whitevipers VCA Member - South

Very happy for you Broom--haven't seen you on the site for awhile--nice that you are back--Dave

4. johniew398

johniew398 VCA Member - Gulf States

Congratulations Broom. Glad Bill took care of you like he did me on my last purchase. And I wondered when you were going to get another Viper.

5. broomrider

I just couldn't find one until now that made me excited and my big brown eyes bright again. I have smiled more the last few days than I have in months. I feel completely overjoyed and back to normal. Got a few "little" things I want to do to it and get her broke in properly then I
    can fly my broom like I want. Bill is a big sweetheart. He's wonderful.

6. longbal1

longbal1 VCA Member - West

Broomrider! Good job! Congrats! I love the color. I have a 1995 Gen I. Do you know how to read a vin # to see what number your Viper is?

7. ViperJeff

ViperJeff VCA Legacy Member - UT/AZ Staff Member

Curious..... Are you asking build sequence or VIN sequence?

Please disregard my question.

forgot I'll be on vacation for awhile, landed on of the seats on the Mars Mission

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  8. Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse VCA Member - West

Why thank you Broom for the kind comments, and let me say that working with you has been simply ................bewitching!!!! Pleasure to get you back in the saddle!

9. Scottsviper

Scottsviper Viper Owner

That car is SICK BROOM!!!!!! Congrats! I have dealt with Bill once and it was for some questions and he was AWESOME!!! We are lucky to have someone like him to contact about our cars

10. broomrider

Why thank you good Sir!! I think it is also.

11. Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse VCA Member - West

Broom, just got in it's sibling --- Comp Blue TA 2.0 Option Group with Black GTS Stripes. Doesn't have the mystery lux interior of yours, just the regular TA Interior, but it is a hot looker also.

12. broomrider

Awwwww its a sibling. My sweet rides family is getting bigger. I hope she goes to a kick ass home. I wish i had a bigger garage. I need a den of snakes. :lmao: