THANK YOU DAN & MARIO

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dan for hosting the Mario Andretti Wine tasting at your Store![Nice Store]
It was cool to meet the legend of racing!
BURNOUT.gif

I got my glove box door signed!!Way Cool!!
And a case of his Wine!
Lots of Vipers and Great people attended this event!
Dinner was good also!

Thanks again Dan!!

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again Dan. You are a fabulous host and Mario was so gracious and accomodating. A true gentleman.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto that. Great time and a real pleasure to meet some of you fellows that I've only had a chance to know from the BBS. I've heard road racers called brave but you guys that rocket your Snakes around on those road surfaces up there are really a different breed of cat. Trying to keep up with you cats in my four door rent a car, even before you hit the speed pass lane on the bridge, made me feel like I was in a Corvette...

Very cool to check out Dan's Doug Levin Supercharged Viper as well. Very clean package. Dan was one of the first guys to go blown on his Gen 1 car and has stayed true to his "roots' ;). Sweet ride. Thanks Dan.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,
My wife and I had a great time as well. Sorry it took so long to thank you but we took off at 6am the next day for Fla. Thanks for setting the whole thing up. It was great to finally put some faces behind then names I have been talking to. Lets keep the ideas flowing for events to follow.

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery