Thank You From Kenny Bott

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
VOI-10 attendees, and almost everyone who has enjoyed a CAAP Viper plant delivery, or CAAP tour will fondly recall Ken Bott. Kenny is the CAAP facilitator, communications and trainer.

Kenny has called to thank the VCA for the bouquet and best wishes he received in hospital last week after a heart attack.
(He has asked us to post this on his behalf.)

He is recovering in a Cardiac Care unit in Detroit, and should be released soon. Kenny says his doctors have told him that he can return to full duty in about a month, but for the time being Ken is the one who has an oxygen sensor installed, instead of installing them on Vipers. He is eager to get back to CAAP and help build the best sports car on the planet.

Best Wishes and prayers for a speedy and complete recovery, Kenny!

VCA Members: If you choose to post a Kenny Bott anecdote, we are sure he will be reading here soon.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have met him 5 or 6 times and he is one NICE person!

He knows his "stuff" and what's going on at CAAP.

Hopefully, he has a speedy recovery!

Markus from Germany/Bavaria

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ken played in a 60s doo-*** rock band...there was a story about him in ViperMag a while back.

Kenny did my SRT-C delivery and tour and has ALWAYS been time-generous with VCA members at CAAP. And he's a HANDSOME guy too, so says my wife......

SPEEDY RECOVERY K.B. ! (Your illness mights slow production!!)

and "good job" to VCA HQ for sending him a get-well bookaye........

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang