Thank you "MR.B"

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you \"MR.B\"

Thank you for driving from Sidney, NE to Goodland, KS for our 20th annual car show. Jim and his family DROVE a 2000 (or 2001) RT/10 3 hours in 39 degree weather with rain as well as an SRT Ram. Jim also trailered down his '06 Coupe.

Jims cars were a great addition to the show!! Its pretty impressive to drive a Viper not only 3 hours to a car show but in near 40 degree temperatures with rain. Jims cars are definately not garage queens.

Thanks again for attending our 20th annual car show. My SRT Ram appreciated some of his Viper related family coming down to say hi.

Mr B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Thank you

Thank YOU, Dave, for being such a gracious host. You made the boys and I feel very welcome. Home cooked meals, a GREAT gearhead crowd, and excellent entries that were awesome in creativity, panel fit/finish, and quality. We were just glad to share the street with you all. My son is still beaming about his Club Choice award, in his first detail-your-own, shine-what-you-brung car show! (especially since he beat his Dad) There was a lot of pride on that street!

Good luck in Hastings this weekend. Show 'em what that HOT SRT RAM can do, and whooooosh a few cones for me. Wish I could join you!

Thanks again, pal

Jim

OP
OP
D

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Thank you

I think I have a few corvettes, Corvette Z06's, a Porsche 996, Miata, etc in my group (HPDE group 3) as well as a dozen others. Weather is gonna be great (wish it were for are car show last saturday) and I cant wait to unleash the supercharged Ram on the track!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi