Thank you, someone, for updating my signature

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just another great thing about the Viper Nation and VCA. Someone recently updated my signature to show my Z as sold, and fix the link to my car. This was done without my asking - I just wanted to thank whoever took the time to help me out! :2tu:

John

OP
OP
F

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Amen to that! Lesson learned. I just love Viper: the car, the community, the VCA, events, etc.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats on the Viper, John!

now you need an avatar, maybe somebody here can hook you up

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yoy are welcome, I felt it a public service to let everyone know the Tupperware had departed in favor of the Viper!

Hi Lee,

Can you fix my avatar picture? It makes my viper look like a funny car!!!!!!

By the way Lee, how do we get the information into our signatures. I know you are busy but I have sent you emails about this but you have not responded.

Robbie
AtRo Racing Products
V.C.A. Site Sponsor

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never got an email Robbie, as you may have noted in other threads I even fix 'em without being asked. Please forward me the original emails with the date stamps. If there is a problem receiving email I want to fix it. Just pm me what you want in the sig as the big sticky in board questions forum suggests. Check with John (Big) about fixing your avatar.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never got an email Robbie, as you may have noted in other threads I even fix 'em without being asked. Please forward me the original emails with the date stamps. If there is a problem receiving email I want to fix it. Just pm me what you want in the sig as the big sticky in board questions forum suggests. Check with John (Big) about fixing your avatar.

Lee, Email from 10/17/2006 sent today at 2:45 PM EST

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As that email indicates I DID respond to you. The issue is STILL whether you can have all that commercial advertising stuff in your sig. Still not my call.
Would you please send that to Jay and have him let me know it's ok to list all that stuff? I know you can list your company name but every product is a lot. It's fine with me if it's ok with Jay. I also need to have him verify for me that you are a paid up site supporter at the top level.
Thanks