Thank You Team SRT

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got off work early today and decided to stretch my 08 legs a little bit.Evan Smith and the Muscle Mustang and Fast Ford guys were testing a monster mustang at Englishtown NJ so i headed over.At the road coarse who shows up but two engineers from team SRT.(waiting use track.)What true gentleman they were.I just wanted to thank them personally (mentioned they sometimes moniter the board -chat sessions ect )They absoulutely went out of their way for me today.

Reaction score
They do check in and love to help but just through "back channels". These guys take GREAT PRIDE in what they do and we are very fortunate to have them watching and working for the cause. I tend not to thank them enough for what they do and this is a great opportunity to do so.

THANKS GUYS & GALS of SRT we appreciate having you here for us! :2tu::2tu::2tu:

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They do check in and love to help but just through "back channels". These guys take GREAT PRIDE in what they do and we are very fortunate to have them watching and working for the cause. I tend not to thank them enough for what they do and this is a great opportunity to do so.

THANKS GUYS & GALS of SRT we appreciate having you here for us! :2tu::2tu::2tu:
I really can not say enough good things about how they treated me today as both a customer and enthusist.