Thank you to Dodge and Team SRT for VOI8!!!

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would just like to thank Dodge for their support of the VCA and the Viper owners. I will always by a Dodge and try and get others to buy as well. They put on an outstanding party! Thanks again what a blast.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kendric! I was looking for you! Randy Weidner and his brother (Zero Altitude Flight)Told me you would be there! He said you wanted one of his products also. Custom Sills? Sorry i missed you!CTViper--Chuck

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck sorry we missed each other. How do you like your VCA SRT10? I love mine. The interior rocks and the brakes are awesome. Kenric

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the Brakes any different then 04's? I put Hawk High Performance on my 04 SRT/10, less dust, 40% better braking power(They Claim) My front caliper was loose and it got fixed out in Gaylord Hotel garage! Power steering pump went! Being replaced when car gets to Tators Dodge tommorrow! How do you make 50 cars in less then 3 weeks? Hand built cars? My advise to anyone out there take it in for a complete inspection. Prowler tech in Texas told me he didn't have time to go over all 50 throughly! Otherwise like the Car! :2tu: Whats your ##? Mine is #22!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would just like to thank Dodge for their support of the VCA and the Viper owners. I will always by a Dodge and try and get others to buy as well. They put on an outstanding party! Thanks again what a blast.

Great post! :headbang:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We should all be responding to this , as each VOI is better than the rest. What other company would debut a new car amongst the faithful just to get their input? It has to be exciting for all of us to see what a talented and energetic group is now heading Dodge, and I for one see things getting better and better. Can't imagine what other car companies can feel like ( with their sales going down ) when they meet up with the new products we have. The folks behind all this are reaping the rewards by Viper owners plunking down tons of dollars on other DC products. You ( SRT Engineers, Marketing, VCA, etc.) all rock and thanks for a party and convention that wowed the multitudes!!!

Mach500

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Dodge, Team SRT, VCA, and everyone else involved in putting this event together. I've been back for three days now and am still high from the wonderful experience.

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, My car is #27 and my dads is #19 I think. I had the 3m clear bra put on my car I think it will be worth it.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had another great time at VOI!! Dodge does it again!!Thank you! Thank you!

Jcoopacr2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Dodge and SRT for a great, great event in Dallas. This was our second VOI, and I hope we can make many more.Thanks also for the help you gave DR ROOF and his teamtowards the V10 national drag racing event in Sherevport. We attended this event on the way to Dallas and loved it. Those of you who have not made one of these events, need to do so,and support their sponsers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang