Thanks Buhler Dodge

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to Buhler Dodge for a great get together/Lunch/tech session this afternoon.

Hey Darren, don't forget that 20 spot I gave you to bump me in front of Joe Houss on 2003 wait list.

Thanks again for a really nice day.

Phil

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Darren Buhler does it again! Great weather, awesome 5 star dining, over 25 Vipers and a perfect day!

FYI: We raised $200 in about 5 minutes for make-a-wish (Thanks Everyone)

P.S. Phil, $20 isn't going to help much...remember, I'm originally from Brooklyn ... and my boiz Tony, Vinny and Vido have sensitively "persuaded" Darren to keep me where I am. LOL!

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My thanks to both to Darren Buhler of Buhler Dodge for putting on a first class Tech sesion. I was expecting about 10 or so Viper guys lurking under a lift watching the oil drain from the pan. Instead it turned out to be a great social event,about 20 Vipers showed up and a Viper Love Fest broke out! Breakfast and lunch was served, everyone attending got a copy of the video shot from the NJ Zone Rendezvous (mine doesn't play...Aghhh!), we all got to meet the new Viper tech, got some of our questions answered. All in all a great day!!! I can't wait for the next one. I also want to thank Joe Houss for all his efforts. It seems without guys like him I probably would have spent my day
on the soccer field instead of enjoying myself.

Fast Eddie

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Thanks Ed! It's members like you (and the other great 25 that attended) that make the VCA what it is!

Call me about the CD, as you have to have the latest and greatest Microsoft Media Player!

Nick did a great job on the video!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude