THANKS DR. ROOF .......... V10 Nationals.....THANKS SPONSERS

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to Roof. This was a huge undertaking and he really stepped up to the plate. We had a great time !!! Thanks to all the sponsers that came through. There was a table full of trophies and a ton of door prizes.

Reaction score
Awesome thanks to David and his wife!! Hat's off to them both for stepping up to the plate for this great event. Track officals were the only problems I saw of either one of the days. Besides David being a nervous wreck!! Thank to the Bogg's Family!! :usa:

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your right Jason. Thanks to all of Davids family also. I am sure there are others too. I know Prashant was a big help and asset to David. Sometimes the people with the worst jobs (working the gate etc.) don't get to see any racing and get "no" thanks.

Reaction score
Your right Jason. Thanks to all of Davids family also. I am sure there are others too. I know Prashant was a big help and asset to David. Sometimes the people with the worst jobs (working the gate etc.) don't get to see any racing and get "no" thanks.

You remember the name of the web site where you can order the video?

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, they did an A1 job. also, to Tony and many others who helped me out with advice and such, thanks.

now...time to order some slicks, LOL

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, they did an A1 job. also, to Tony and many others who helped me out with advice and such, thanks.

now...time to order some slicks, LOL

Ditto. Tony, Raymond (with DLM) and many others helped me tremendously.

The event was a blast and the cars were fast. David and his family were great and I look forward to spending time with yall again.

Rich, great talking with you over the weekend and you are right go ahead and put a pair of those BFG drag radials on those extra wheels you have and 11's will soon follow. :cool:

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after seeing the number improvement j smith made with them as opposed to friday when he ran street radials. im sold on them.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes absolutely thanks to DR. Roof and his family.
I had a great time and owe that day to RSI and Albert.
Their was a 9.28 ran by the auto glide, it was flying. The end of the race only goes to show that it is not over until it is over. Thanks to everyone that made this a great event. The racers are a good bunch of hard playing fun people.
Their was 1 2003 that I saw, a black one racing w/ TNT. The Viper that they had worked on as per a past post and increased the RWHP by 28. Cajon Viper took the SRT trophy or a trophy w/ a 12.46 ( or a 12 something), good show.
I was looking forward to watching Albert in my Viper run TNT but Geralds RSI Viper made that impossible this time. :D
Tom Welch and his wife (His very good looking wife)made everyone that stoped by their trailer or walked by feel welcome, good guy.
The RSI group had a party from the sec. they pulled in, great people to hang with.
Norm (my new buddy) Mark and Kyle put on a show on and off the track, always something going on in their camp.
Thanks to all
Rohn
V-10 Nationals Winner (Unlimited)

Reaction score
Yes absolutely thanks to DR. Roof and his family.
I had a great time and owe that day to RSI and Albert.
Their was a 9.28 ran by the auto glide, it was flying. The end of the race only goes to show that it is not over until it is over. Thanks to everyone that made this a great event. The racers are a good bunch of hard playing fun people.
Their was 1 2003 that I saw, a black one racing w/ TNT. The Viper that they had worked on as per a past post and increased the RWHP by 28. Cajon Viper took the SRT trophy or a trophy w/ a 12.46 ( or a 12 something), good show.
I was looking forward to watching Albert in my Viper run TNT but Geralds RSI Viper made that impossible this time. :D
Tom Welch and his wife (His very good looking wife)made everyone that stoped by their trailer or walked by feel welcome, good guy.
The RSI group had a party from the sec. they pulled in, great people to hang with.
Norm (my new buddy) Mark and Kyle put on a show on and off the track, always something going on in their camp.
Thanks to all
Rohn
V-10 Nationals Winner (Unlimited)

Congrats again Rohn. Glad you H-Town folks had a safe trip back home and sorry I couldn't make it to eat with you guys last night at Opryland Hotel. :( See you in Houston soon!!

Clayton Kresge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks David and congrats on a great event. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones while watching countless 9-sec runs. Also congrats on your 10.22. That was a great pass!!

TFAST4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David,

Thanks so much for this event. We are looking forword to the next one. Well worth the trip. Meet alot of gear heads. One of the best parts in the trip is when we were all at the go carts and #24 was told to get in frunt of the speaker, and was told once again what the rules are when driving the go carts. It was to funny.............

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks also from those of us not lucky enough to have been there - but who've been avidly following the event since it was announced... great idea, well planned, and great results.

Look forward to attending a future event and having a go myself!

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree dr roof did a standup job and being that this was my first drag event, i now have a high standard to judge future ones by. glad you guys let a newbie bust in, now im hooked, i already orderd my BFG drag radials and six point today, LOL. i can guarantee next time im at an event you wont see me doing anything over 1.8 60' times, LOL practice practice practice

anyway, off to beaverrun raceway this weekend; NASA event

Reaction score
David -

You hosted a spectacular event! You, your wife, family and everyone responsible for throwing a fabulous event did a terrific job! I was delighted to see you and all the folks that traveled near and far to attend. It's not easy to host a big party and drive a fast car without having your nerves go astray.... I don't know how you did it but you did. We're all so proud of you!

Congrats to all the fast cars for impressive wins!

Thanks again everybody for such a wonderful time ... until we meat again...

Best Regards,
Doug