Thanks for great day at CAAP!

Y2KACR

VCA Member
Reaction score
My wife and picked up our new Y2KACR at CAAP last Thursday morning and I wanted to say what a throughly enjoyable time we had. We want to personally thank: Tim for the tour, Marcus for the delivery, Dave for the "adjustment" and Sylvia for the time in the store. There are several other carftspeople we spoke with while they were working but didn't get their names. Thanks for putting up with our questions. Everyone was very friendly and genuinely interested in helping us. I'd highly recommend going to CAAP to see the cars being built and especially to meet the dedicated craftspeople responsible for our Vipers! Finally, thanks to Kim at Viper Headquarters for setting up the tour and taking care of many details for us.
Gary Milavetz
Steel Grey with Silver Stripes Y2KACR

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary -

I am tickled to death that you got to get the full tour and pick up your car there. I told you it would be fun!

Now, tell us how the drive back was! I know the excitement of driving my Viper out of the factory doors was a ball. The drive home was ever so slightly scary at first (country boy driving an exotic race car over the potholes of Detroit), but became more and more enjoyable as the trip continued. Those highways back through Iowa (probably the same route you took) were a blast!

Congrats on your new car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang